REAL FROM THE FAKE.... Crazy shit happend up in the sco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
i was about to say this is fucked up and nobody should ever get jumped like that at a party but then i remembered back in the day all the folks from oakland i knew would always invite about 1 or two fools from laffayette or orinda to the keg partys we used to throw in the oakland hills. after a while fools would just jump these square ass fools for no reason. i remember after years of doing this shit some 15 year old square ass white kid from laffayette that went to catholic school got jumped. he went to his car and got a gun and started shooting at us. i think he was aiming above our heads though. oh well i just thought id share that. im glad i never got beat down like those fools. knock on wood.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
celly510 said:
i was about to say this is fucked up and nobody should ever get jumped like that at a party but then i remembered back in the day all the folks from oakland i knew would always invite about 1 or two fools from laffayette or orinda to the keg partys we used to throw in the oakland hills. after a while fools would just jump these square ass fools for no reason. i remember after years of doing this shit some 15 year old square ass white kid from laffayette that went to catholic school got jumped. he went to his car and got a gun and started shooting at us. i think he was aiming above our heads though. oh well i just thought id share that. im glad i never got beat down like those fools. knock on wood.
Damn celly, lol, I remeber that shit, hella fools thinking they tight for chillin in the O, then get rolled like lil hoes.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I agree with Both sides of this one: cuz niggas should get one on ones instead of mopping a nigga to death But................. Thats a Dream homie in most cases let me give you an example:
A Couple of months ago in the Sco @ Club Bas We had a show there, and I was talking to this Bitch, I guess the nigga knew her (He was from the O) I finished hollering bitche beams me her 2way contact then the nigga slide there to talk to talk to the Bitch no problem but the nigga dancing and shit bumpim my cousin hella times without saying excuse me and this the dance floor this the lobby, I see my cousin getting Heated so im whisper in the broad ear, "Why dont you take this nigga to the dance floor?" All of a sudden this nigga like "Nigga dont you her talking to me?!" I slowly turn around and tell the nigga to mind his bussiness i wasnt talking to him, then the nigga like this east side o respect it! Im like nigga you know where you @ the O is a long way from here! So the Nigga says ok and walk away? Im thinkin the nigga might be deep in there so im waiting.. ( Keep in mind we are in FRISCO & its our show so you know we are Deep!) This nigga comes back with ONE BIG ASS nigga, I ask him was that it? I calmly tell the nigga dog" Dont do this the entire party is in here with me we all came together!" The nigga said i dont give a fuck the the O! I said alright so what you wanna do? By the time all my oso's and Fillmoe niggas see the comotion & are walking over there its gets loud my oso knocks the Big Nigga OUT! Sleep! Now the nigga who started everything gets Worked the Fuck over! We made him touch everything in that area leaked him a little and let the bouncers get the nigga and we stayed and chilled! Now whats else was i to do????????/

Jun 4, 2002
niggas need to realize they livin in illusion & all the material bullshit they think is important to them DOES NOT MEAN SHIT in the grand scheme of things... thats why when ya homie scuffs your J's, he says My bad, & you say its all good.. nobody scrappin or gettin jumped because yall know it don't mean shit.

but niggas thats always hollerin that deep east O shit & frisco shit is all just askin for some discomfort, because as proud of one nigga is of his turf, other niggas is proud of theirs. that's all they identify themselves with, so ignorant niggas is always itchin to beef with other cats and they use shit like stares, accidental bumps, bitches, etc. as excuses to get it crackin.

cats like the one at this party yappin at the lip who ends up gettin smashed & the cat done deal dealt with got what they had comin to em, and its a shame too cause we all know these situations shouldn't even exist.. niggas gettin killed over some shit like a facial expression.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Thats real dog and also i try to avoid beef as much as POSSIBLE cuz im not hard to find cuz of who i am.. So i dont wanna have to worry about a nigga being in the parking lot when i come out my office, a club, or what not alot of people know who i am that i dont know so im not hard to get at! But if a nigga bring it, he better come right cuz i rarely slip and i always got my thang! i dont care if i flew there..

May 13, 2002
WHY FOOLS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A HOOD OR TURF ? EVERYTIME
THE PIGS ROLL THROUGH THEY RUN AND HIDE IF THEY CAME THROUGH REPPIN A SET YOU AINT GONNA DO NOTHING,YOU JUST KILLIN YOUR OWN PEOPLE BEHIND SOME DUMB SHIT YOU DONT FUCK WITH WHITE BOYS BUT YOULL FUCK UP YOUR RACE TRYIN TO BE DOWN WITH SOMETHING AS DUMB AS A STREET NAME

YALL REAL SMART

KEV-SKI AMGMUSIC 1993-

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I got 5 straps in my name... You check it in like bags and you cant pack ammunition you have to buy it when you get there! Most cites that we visit alot we have shit there.. Like KC, Cleveland, little Rock, where ever we got peoples! And Kev ski re-read my posts it aint got nothin to do where im from if you were refering to me..