REAL FROM THE FAKE.... Crazy shit happend up in the sco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
he was stupid for doing that, but think about the context of what he died over--- what city he was claiming and what city a party was in. we are killing each other everyday over stupid shit like where we are from, when in reality

i could damn near guarantee that the people from frisco at this party and the folks from east oakland have more in common with each other than they do, for example, with folks from Piedmont OR folks from Pacific Heights. so why kill off each other?

Apr 25, 2002
HELL YEAH he got what he deserved...dude prolly wasn't even from East Oakland and I bet his boys weren't either...that's prolly why they left him, cus dude wsa perpin and they weren't even form the O...who cares if he got jumped by hella cats that's what he was askin for...i woulda done the same thing to dude...call me a punk or whatever but that's the game...don't get involved unless you're ready to deal with it

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
HELL YEAH he got what he deserved...dude prolly wasn't even from East Oakland and I bet his boys weren't either...that's prolly why they left him, cus dude wsa perpin and they weren't even form the O...who cares if he got jumped by hella cats that's what he was askin for...i woulda done the same thing to dude...call me a punk or whatever but that's the game...don't get involved unless you're ready to deal with it

did u read my post or GANGSTAEIGHTs?

Apr 25, 2002
regardless, my point still applies

if you're living in HP or Petrero Hill or the Moe or Lakeview or the Mission who are YOUR PEOPLE, those in Pacific Heights or those in the East or West O.

Apr 25, 2002
well i have no threat from those cats in Pacific Heights...i know those cats form West O and East O prolly think how I do...protect whats yours...so i mean that's how it is...I'm a see a cat and he gon see me and we both gon think the same thing...he's out to get me...so we gotta get prepared and once a word is spoken or a stare is broken IT'S ON cus it's survival right there Mezzano
it's a dirty vicious cycle...but how am i gonna be the one to break it just to be a nice person?
if you don't know what i mean i'll try to explain it further

Apr 25, 2002
it's a dirty vicious cycle...but how am i gonna be the one to break it just to be a nice person?
if you don't know what i mean i'll try to explain it further
Your explanation is enough.

The thing is, not everyone shares the same mentality. Some people may sock someon in the chin for stepping on there shoes, shit I have seen it happen..while other people will just walk by the person like it never happened.

I do agree with J510 that people should just ignore someone thats talking shit like that, but you also have to understand that not everyone will share the same mentality as you. Some people have a low temper fuse and other folks have a high temper fuse, and little petty shit like hollaring "East Oakland" will make someone blow. I agree its petty but some folks will jump you for it. My friend got jumped for walking in a crip territory with red colors on, he didn't know to be honest. But isn't red just a color? Shouldn't we all be able to wear what the fuck we want? Well some folks don't take kindness to that shit. Thats why you have to watch yourself in foreign places, if your gonna talk the heat there maybe consequences behind it.

this is making the KKK very happy
A grip of things are making the KKK happy

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
damn..that's crazy..I'm sayin tho, this shit needs to quit for real. I know folks got pride for their town, I do too..but we need to stop beefin on this

Apr 25, 2002
M-1 said:
damn..that's crazy..I'm sayin tho, this shit needs to quit for real. I know folks got pride for their town, I do too..but we need to stop beefin on this
I agree this shit is absolutely ridiculous, people injuring someone over nonsense.

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
well i have no threat from those cats in Pacific Heights

thats just not true. the rich people in the oakland hills, pacific heights, and throughout the country are the ones voting in these crooked politicians, paying the police's salaries, cutting welfare, cutting jobs, and exploiting people for shitty wages. they are threatening you and your folks more than ANYONE, on a much bigger scale. They get their money off YOUR labor and off the labor of all working people, they put people in the projects and the ghettos because they dont give them the right wages. Without rich, there's no poor, and without poor, there's no rich. They need us to stay poor for them to stack paper the way they do.

...i know those cats form West O and East O prolly think how I do...protect whats yours...so i mean that's how it is...I'm a see a cat and he gon see me and we both gon think the same thing...he's out to get me...so we gotta get prepared and once a word is spoken or a stare is broken IT'S ON cus it's survival right there Mezzano
I understand this 100%. The thing to realize is that it has to stop somewhere. When I'm confronted, I respond, and I can't help that. But at the same, I'm trying to educate cats to whats really going on in this society. If something goes down somewhere, it goes down, but its nothing to celebrate the way you did.

Nobody gets violent when the police kill another innocent person or when a mother and her family gets evicted from the projects, but they're perfectly willing to get violent against people in their own building or their own area because of a stare? Think about that. When you see that clearly, you realize how ridiculous it is. That said, of course if shit pops off its hard for people raised in the streets to hold back, even if they realize its wrong. But it needs to change somewhere, and it needs to start now.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Mezzano I feel you, like a few years ago, I was locked up, I was 18, and sitting in jail for stupid ass shit, I jumped up on my bunk bed from the side(the jails was way over crowded so they had bunks in the common living area) and when i got over, my leg swung off the other side, and my heel caught somebody in the temple, hard enough to knock there head back, I said sorry like I ment it, and it was over. But I know there is some people out there, who woulda pulled my off my bed, and fucked me up, and with his 4 homies right there, they would have. Plus at 18 my body was still not mature, verse 4 grown ass men, It would have been over for me quick lol. I mean people have hit my car being dumb fucks, and didnt beat them to near death to make myself feel better, hurting people never made anybody feel better for stupid ass shit.

Apr 25, 2002
i know what ya sayin Mezzano...but i can't put my life on the line to try to make a better tomorrow

only thing i can do is teach kids a different way
but my generation and the ones older then me...ain't shit i can do for us cept these rhymes I spit about change...but I mean that's all i can do

Apr 25, 2002
j510 said:
Fuck that he was just talkin shit. People could have ignored him people always trying 2 find some exscuses to get violent. And thats some Bitch ass shit 4 real 2 just all jump one person. Oh yeah they were really bein hard hella fools jumpin 1 person. Think about what you say before you say that shit. Cause who knows what happened to that dude. I went 2 Dejshans funeral over mess like this---he got jumped by hella people. Any of yall talkin about how hard Frisco dudes are fuck all of you, cause that is some ignorant mess. He did not deserve for that 2 happen 2 him and neither did this dude. People have 2 be more careful with other peoples lives because you never know, you cant control things sometimes. You all need 2 think about what your saying cause thats some stupid ass shit.
DAMN! THAT WOULD HAVE 2 BE.........THE STUPIDEST SHIT I EVER HEARD!!!! THE PUNK GOT WHAT HE DESERVED....HE WAZ ASKIN 4 IT!!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
It's sad when someone gets stomped like that, but..

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE WANT TO HAPPEN? Plus you're talking like if his homies hadn't ran and someone from the other side was alone, he wouldn't have done the exact same shit to them. If you're gonna talk shit, you need to be prepared for might come your way..

Vamps
IX.

O

oaklandkingpin

Eat Oakland Ridaz be on one. They dont care , especially fools from outta town. Especially if its someone who aint from the O like EA , who be talkin shit. He aint knowin about real Blacks in the game hustlin. HE Got blonde Cornrolls as we Oakland niggas got cornrows.

May 20, 2002
Thats jus the way its. Him and his patnas was tryin to smash. Them frisco niggas woulda been some bitches if they didnt do nuthin. I mean if them frisco niggas was in the east tryin to smash they woulda got scraped too. But I dont see dood that got scraped as a bitch. At least he didnt run like a lil j-cat.

@j510, Just talkin shit?! No such thing as JUST talkin shit cuzzin. You should know that bein frum the east everything.

Stunna Shit