RD3 J'Law VS Stealth...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Make it good...

& YES you were both placed here becuase neither of you have battled...[atleast noone has responded] anyone yet & i know you both won't show...So wanted to give you atleast one real round...

A

All Out HOGG

2Days from now...Im flexable if ya lett me know ahead of time that you'll need longer thou...

Stealth

May 8, 2002

This is all the time i'll have this weekend between work and weddings and funerals. So i'll have to keep it short.

Ya like a senile woman: a waste, wack, and weak/
So ya better know ya place or get smacked when ya speak/
See i'm passin my peak, and movin on to upper limits/
I'm first place in this race, and you just prayin that ya finish/
Usin alotta alliteration just pretendin to be legible/
But when it comes to who ya facin, pullin a win would be incredible/
Ya thoughts shallow like a kiddie pool, i'm deeper than a trench/
I'm on the startin line in this art of rhymes, ya sleepin on the bench/
I break LAWS every day, so hey, you ain't no exception/
Keep ya name and drop the J? To a stoner that's aggression/
Learn a lesson if ya steppin within my RADIUS or AREA/
I've come to bring the sting so it'd be CRAZY SHIT if i was SCARED OF YA/
My thoughts unwind inside ya mind and explode from the interior/
I'm prone to be superior and ya just known as my inferior/

Apr 25, 2002
Re: ...

Stealth said:
I break LAWS every day, so hey, you ain't no exception/
HMMM....LINE WUZ HELLA TIGHT...BUT NO HATE INTENDED...I THINK YOU CAME A LITTLE WEAKER THIS TIME...YOU WORRYING MORE BOUT RHYMIN INSTEADA MAKIN SENSE WITH YOUR PUNCHES...YOU GOT SKILL WHEN IT COMEZ TO RHYMIN WORDZ...ITZ JUST A MATTER OF KNOWIN WHAT GOEZ INBETWEEN...$IDEWAYZ

Stealth

May 8, 2002
It was a quickie. 5 minutes. I just felt like flowin. I was listenin to A Tribe Called Quest and The Roots. Put on "What they do" and reflow it in your head to the beat. Real slow. Its not what you think.

May 3, 2002
Law... im otha fuckin feel you mayne. Drunk den a motha fucka and cant write no rhymes in this condition. shits fucked up.. like me. lmmfao. stay drunk killa. lol. well at least long enough to havfun and still be able to write a rhyme.\

Stealth, tight shit homie and keep that shit up. and yes, i did say you could beat jef. if you put enough into it.

one,

cyrus.. a.k.a. Drunk Fuck.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Don't come trippin at me. I was just lookin for clarification. If u think i didn't battle, tell me why. I thought i did. Shit...same thing everytime...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
actually i have like 10min b4 i gotta leave.. sooooooo, with that said

you break laws and im no exception-
except ya 4got that i am the exception-
wreckin about seven midsize sedans with a swift motion of mah hands-
i mean, you coulda planned out a lil somthing more thought out-
i know you where coming of the noggin but i mean its like you werent even trying-
its like deep sea diving with out the proper equipment 10,000 leagues under the sea-
aint no time for resentment cuzz as soon as ya get hot and heated-
your speeding to the surface, bout to explode for no purpose-
i mean its cool and all how you hate me, how you flow on me but in other threads you rate me and praise me-
its like man, i aint even trippin, y'all heard the song-
i fought the law and the law won, i fought the law and the law won-
now with that being said im'a call this flow done-
while ya floating on the ocean with deflated lungs-
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lol.. i still love you stealth, you put me on a lotta shit back in the day....

JUDGES? post now

Apr 25, 2002
ARIGHT...CLARAFICATION...I THOUGHT YOU WERE MORE CONCERNED BOUT THE RHYMING PART INSTEADA THA LINEZ THAT GO IN-BETWEEN...YEAH YOU WERE BATTLING, BUT YOU WORRIED MORE BOUT HOW IT WOULD SOUND COMPARED TO HOW THA READER WOULD COME ACROSS IT..THA DIFFERENCE?..A PERSON HEARIN THA FLOW HEARZ MORE FOR HOW THA WORDZ MATCH...A READER SEES EVERY WORD YOU POST..I JUST THOUGHT AZ A READER...SUM LINEZ COULDA BIN REPLACED AND YOU WOULDA CAME HARDER....FUCK IT ENE...I AINT THAT GOOD AT EXPLAINING...$IDEWAYZ

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Nah, i understand what you're sayin. Its just that whenever i read written rhymes, i still look at it as how the words go like a flow. To me, writing a rhyme is just a step below flowin it. So either way the words should go together. If not, it just sounds weird. I get what you're sayin, i just never looked at it from the way you did.
Peace