RD3 Cyrus VS Juan Million

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Vic said:
CYRUS RIPPED YOU IN HALF, DON'T CRY jaun MILLION PENNYS
EY SUM FUCKIN HOEZ IZ SAYIN UNNECISAIRY SHIT....YOU TALKIN LIKE YOU BEAT HIM HOMIE....ID LIKE TO SEE YOU FUCK WITH JUAN THEN SAY THAT SHIT...FAGGOT ASS...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million Pennys? aww, did you make that up all by yourself?

How hypocritical, sayin we arent men yet you ramble on a bunch of childish nonsense. How are you gonna hate on 18 year olds when you type like you're 12? It's like you just learned the word "fuck" you only used it about 4 times in your little 2 minute sentence.

May 3, 2002
Mayne.. how come i see everyone throwin in their two cents EXCEPT the judges. and then when i do see the judges.. they're throwin they opinion in on non-tourney related material. lmfao. Dont get me wrong non-judges.. keep that feedback comin. but i jus wanna see these fooz show up.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Juan...very nice...the best i've seen so far i think. Your talent shouldn't be overlooked, but Cyrus just outshined you on this one. Both were some of the best verses of the tournament, but i gotta go with Cyrus on this. Nice battle...

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
Juan...very nice...the best i've seen so far i think. Your talent shouldn't be overlooked, but Cyrus just outshined you on this one. Both were some of the best verses of the tournament, but i gotta go with Cyrus on this. Nice battle...
Thanks for the nice comments homie I appriciate that alot. Yea Cyrus did a good job, we just gotta see what the judges think...may the best man win.