RD2 'TYPCEE VS DJ HEX"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It doesnt matter how many bars it is. 8 bars could beat 16, it all depends on how good it is. Length isnt an issue when determaning how good a verse is unless its required to be a certain length.

BTW nice verse Cyrus, I liked Typcee's also.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Cyrus fka DJHex said:

I come wit morbid n’ murderous ways for your sexual metamorphasis,
As I stick a beam on yo dick jus to play darts wit ice picks,
He screamin, “Cyrus, that’s it, ya too sicc, I forfeit”,

oh shit....:D we have a winner......(or at least my vote) lol

May 3, 2002
THIS IS REALLY TYPCEE, CANT YOU TELL? MY FUCKIN CAPS LOCK WONT TURN OFF.. AND I'VE BEEN BATTLING MYSELF THE WHOLE TIME. I VOTE TYPCEE.. CUZ HES THE SHIT MAYNE. LMFAO. $IDE-WAYZ!!!!!!!

j/p (jus playin)

shits a trip.

lol.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
Cyrus fka DJHex said:
“Cyrus, that’s it, ya too sicc, I forfeit”,
Then I tossed the bitch I box of kotex to stick between the holes his hips,
Stated “Typcee.. welcome to the game, heres somethin to absorb it.”

haha i love that shit there....

vote--------------------DJHEX

A

All Out HOGG

TYPCEE...
The first portion that stood out to me...MOST AVERAGE FAGGOTZ WOULD FORFIT-
FORFIT OR WHATEVER THA FUCK..EITHER WAY YOU GONE STAY SCORELESS-
DONT GIT ME WRONG, CYRUS AINT YO AVERAGE FAGGOT-
BUT THEN AGAIN DAWG, TYPCEE AINT YO AVERAGE LATIN-
"...Good word play in that section & throught the entire flow...Didn't care much for this line much thou...Seem'd as it was just placed there to lengthen the verse...'FUCK THA FIRST FUCKIN ROUNDZ, IMA FUCKIN TAKE THREE"...Once again the shark line is vicious...'SAVAGE N FOAMIN, DIDNT THINK KILLA SHARKZ COULD GIT RABIES?- "..& DAM this was a dope shot at HEX...'FUCK THEM TOUNGEZ N JAILZ, CUZ IM LEAVIN YOU STRAIT TEETHLESS- "...& DAM AGAIN...Another sick set'a lines...'MAKE REGIONZ SHAKE WITH MY FUCKIN SPEACHEZ-
WHATZ MY THESIS-
YOU N ME? LETZ PUT IT THIS WAY-
THA ABORTION DOCTORZ IN THA HOUSE YOU MUTHA FUCKIN FETUS- ".....Overall a very good flow...With some very dope rymes...

Onto HEX's...
First aspect that cuaght my eye is HEX deffiniatly has the upper hand with variation of vocab...I LOVE THIS LINE...'Manic, pure acidic adrenaline, I see you panic, bitch I eat beef for breakfast and shit venison"...GREAT return shot & made my laff a bit too...'high tension, layin’ mention that ya foamin’ and savage, braggin bout rabies,
Yeah, A pure sav fag, bet if he licks his lips he taste-tests my babies, "...FUCK...Im rereading this as i make my comments & i might aswell quote the whole thing becuase its all sick...Excellent vocab...Excellent content...The only thing i didn't like is 'High octane in my veins"...It sounded a bit familiar...

VOTE-CYRUS...Both versus were good & above typical but HEX's was close to flawless...

The other 2 judges vote's are irrelevant at this point...However i'd still prefer for them to post & give feedback...As it will assure there doing there job & im sure both TYPCEE & HEX don't mind hearing more feedback...