RD2 'Juan Million VS BIGGz"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million Action Figure - $5
Juan Million Autograph - $10
Juan Million Autographed Picture - $15
Juan Million T-Shirt - $20

Shits sellin like hotcakes so swoop it up while ya can folks.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:

I cause bigger riots then when PS2 hit shores//
fuckin all whores, your mom is juss juan more//

:D i was lovin' that shit.....

but i think i gotta go with.....juan....he had better disses, and more of them....

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
@Fatal - I'll hook you up with some free bubble gum...good enough?

@Typcee - What up ENE, why you gotta hate on my flows BROWN? You know you got Juan Million envy...$IDEWAYZ
LOL....WUS CRAKKN BROWN...I WUZ JUST FUCKIN WITCHA...EY BUT FATAL..IF YOU WANT SOME G SHIT...ILL SELL YOU SOME MR. TYPCEE LIMITED EDITION BOBBLE HEADZ...

May 9, 2002
My vote goes out to...

Juan Million...That was tight...I would have picked a cupple lines out to show what i liked about it but I liked it all!!!!

Biggz...I liked your lyrics... I have to give you credit...I really liked these part... My consideration, get a new occupation, because yours aint cuttin it//
No communication, fuck your informaion, i'm loving it//

My vote goes out to Juan Million!!!!

A

All Out HOGG

We waiting in Sniko's vote still...But were going to haft to proceed without espeshily sinse its obvious Juan won...BIGGz came with a good verse...But it fell short a mile back when approached with Juan's...

Im not gonn explain my reasoning for voteing becuase if anyone needs me to then there obviously blind & have no business reading a message board...

VOTE = JUAN MILLION