RD1 '~*MR. TYPCEE*~ VS Cyrus fka DJHex"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Cyrus fka DJHex said:
lmmfao... maynnnnnnnnnnne judges gonna hate us by the time this tourney is over. they jus gonna say everyone lost. haha.
LMAO...fukk it...were just Gz like that:rolleyes:...LOL

Originally posted by Cyrus fka DJHex and if your talkin to me bout the funk.. i aint got no funk. lol. i'm all good. only funk is when I'm wakin up after a night of rough fuckin
LOL...you mean rough masturbatin...dont lie ENE...LOL...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

May 9, 2002
Sniko's Thought--

Like the other battle I've already voted on..i wasn't impressed with either verse.....

DJ Hex..you talked that shit before your verse..making me think for a half-second you would come tight...but you didn't.....what kinda verse was that??..this is supposed to be a BATTLE..and you didn't attack at all....and your rhyming was very basic...

Mr.Typcee...you at least attacked somewhat......which automatically gave you some points...but you still need work as well......next round...ATTACK...DISS....and your structure also needs work

..but i gotta vote

VOTE = MR.TYPCEE

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think the first one was a little bit better....it seemed to flow easier and it i liked the way it sounded in my head better.....

vote=cyrus

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
TYPCEE....good job..nothing else said...

DJ HEX....very well thought ...but you coulda came a lil better than that.....i didn't really get the last part...lookin like they tounges in the penetentiary....

vote----------------------------------------MR.TYPCEE

May 9, 2002
My vote goes to...

Cyrus fka DJHex...Your lyric was good!!!But it didnt have any direct disses tho!!!!

Mr. Typcee... Your lyric was good...I liked your ryhme...So I have to say my vote goes out to you!!!

My vote goes to Mr Typcee!!!

May 3, 2002
Tounge in the penitentiary.. meaning when your teeth are busted out.. it looks like your tounges behind bars. lol.

But yeah.. no doubt. Not my tightest work by far. Good job Typecee. Next time around.

One,

Cyrus

May 3, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:

LOL...you mean rough masturbatin...dont lie ENE...LOL...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~
lmmfao. Damn, no need to bust me out like that mayne. ya'know. lmmfao. haha.. eat a dick mayne. lol. that shit wasnt right. Dont make me round 2 ya and make this shit undisputable. :D

One.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO...my homie over here crackin me up...on tha tru tip tho...good battle...i think both of uz coulda done better tho:(...fuck it...next time playa...$idewayz

~*MR. TYPCEE*~

A

All Out HOGG

My vote is irrelevent at this point...Mr.TIPCEE wins...

However to HEX i will point out something that cuaght my eyes...

'barbwire strips" <-----Simple vocab when ya look at it but its a savage ass word combo...& ya gett recognition for saying it

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm... HOLD ON...Somewhere down the lines...I was confused in this post...I could have sworn the score was 4-2...

Ima retract & then edit this post

A

All Out HOGG

Okay...Ive double checked everything

The score as of now is 4-2 TYPCEE's lead...

The battle is still open...Becuase i haft to vote & so does TRAGIC LOSSES...

Just a word of advice...If TYPCEE doesn't win it will be tied...So plan on have'n another verse due incase that happens...Ima reread the versus a few more times before casting my vote...

A

All Out HOGG

HHHmmm...

HEX's...First thing...This line didn't ryme with nothing surrounding it...Nothing in the entire flow infact...'Stick n’ rip, now flip, catch this filmed in 9mm,"...You have very good vocab & are able to alternate words instead of just saying 'Like" or 'Im gonna" repeatidly wich alot of people seem to lack...I like'd this part alot 'he jus wasn’t on my frequency"...Just the way i can hear it said shivers vertabre's...You lacked direct disses but the one you had flowed smooth...'now fuck wit me, I bust out the teeth of every net mc, you to Tim C,
n' leave em stuck on stupid, lookin like they tounges in the penitentiary. "...Even thou i didn't understand the tounge in the penitentiary part untill you explained it...Flow was far from boreing...

MR.TYPCEE's...This bar was his sickest...'i pill apart fooz when they git ta steppin ta me, smoke so much weed, an average ass ENE like you would have brain epilepsy, but you need ta take time, check tha name, remember it, MR. TYPCEE, my shitz comin like facez of death, when tha rest iz strait disney,"...& that cuaght my eye...Aswell as compareing a jelly fish to a killa shark...On the negative side...He used the word 'me" far to much & in every context...'Fuckin wit me, Commin at me, Steppin to me"...Wich is repative & tends to make the reader/listener think that all you can do is say the same thing repeatidly just worded diffrent...His vocabuluary wasn't as advanced as HEX's...But it was supperior to alot ive seen on this board...The last detial ima add is that TYPCEE's verse was completely about HEX...He avoiding drifting off to talk about diffrent topics...

In conclusion...Both versus could have been better...But i will add that this battle was the best of this round IMO...

However im going to haft to vote MR.TYPCEE...The few lines that stood out is my reasoning...They just took to my likeing more so then the one's HEX had...HEX however did have some stand out things aswell...

HHHmmm...Maybe after the tourney you 2 should conduct a rematch?