RBL POSSE'S BLACK C "LAST MAN STANDING" SNIPPETS LISTEN NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
Personal I'm not feelin the production on this like some Black C produced tracks. They all sound a little too southern californ'ish to me. Not that I'm right just not what I was expecting. The Young Thugg tracks on the other hand came through with a different feel.

I understand artists trying to grow away from a more basic underground sound but for myself.....that's the sound I love.

No disrespect......I will always have luv for Black C & RBL.......good luck on this latest release.

Jul 8, 2002
shit I'm downloadin them snippets right now! I cant wait to hear that shit folks!oh boy, I'm excited as fuck!

yo Black-C, will I be able to swoop that shit up at amazon.de or any german music stores? please say yes!

got em now. I aint feelin the Gangsta Addict beat at all. Pioneer is on hit folks! I like that one.

Thuggin in my veins - tight ass beat. that makes 2 songs that I like.

Stand our ground - nice beat. coo track overall. the more you listen to it the more you gon like the beat.

Can I breathe a minute - i love that beat. knockin track overall.

Gangsta Party - oh shit I love this one!I can see that one gettin play at some parties round here!beat is off da heezy and c comes as tight as he did on them other tracks!

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
L-wood said:
Personal I'm not feelin the production on this like some Black C produced tracks. They all sound a little too southern californ'ish to me.
YOU RIGHT L-WOOD...MOST OF MY MUSICAL INFLUENCES ARE FROM L.A. THATS ALL ME AND MR. CEE LISTENED TO, SO THATS WHERE THAT COME FROM...DJ POOH, KOKANE, ABOVE THE LAW(COLD 187), DJ QUIK..ST8 FUNK JUMPIN OFF IN THEFUNKLAB...
BUT I RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON KEEPIN THAT NORMAL RBL SOUND..THAT BAY FUNK!..BUT I GOT TO MOVE ON AND TRY NEW THINGS CAUSE THIS IS A BLACK C ALBUM NOT AN RBL ALBUM...WE CAN'T KEEP CHASIN THAT 92 TA 96 SOUND THIS GOIN ON 2K4...WAIT TIL YOU HEAR HITMAN ALBUM...OBOY!!!....1

Aug 18, 2002
Black-C said:
YOU RIGHT L-WOOD...MOST OF MY MUSICAL INFLUENCES ARE FROM L.A. THATS ALL ME AND MR. CEE LISTENED TO, SO THATS WHERE THAT COME FROM...DJ POOH, KOKANE, ABOVE THE LAW(COLD 187), DJ QUIK..ST8 FUNK JUMPIN OFF IN THEFUNKLAB...
BUT I RESPECT YOUR OPINION ON KEEPIN THAT NORMAL RBL SOUND..THAT BAY FUNK!..BUT I GOT TO MOVE ON AND TRY NEW THINGS CAUSE THIS IS A BLACK C ALBUM NOT AN RBL ALBUM...WE CAN'T KEEP CHASIN THAT 92 TA 96 SOUND THIS GOIN ON 2K4...WAIT TIL YOU HEAR HITMAN ALBUM...OBOY!!!....1
I feel where you're coming from....If nobody ever took a step forward we'd still be breaking & pop locking. In the late 80's to early 90's I'd say 75% of my CD's were LA artists but my senior year of high school "A Lesson To Be Learned" along w/ E-40 - Federal, Mac Dre - California Livin, and a couple others dropped and I was hooked on that Bay Funk. I think my ear has progressed every year but I still can't let some things go.....one day I'll catch up to these new sounds. I appreciate you takin a minute to hear me out and break it down.....that new Hitman will be at the top of the list!

Feb 19, 2003
RIGHT WAY IS STILL GIVING THE "VAPORZ!"

Well, as always, Black C., you've taken it to another level w/ your new producers, but the RBL stamp is still there! I can't wait for these CDs to drop!!!

PEACE!

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
1 luv ta everybody who responded to this thread on the new albums we droppin...thats why I luv this board...nothin but folks who seriously been following us bay artists careers over the years..and know when we slackin up or steppin it up...and trust me i respect everybody opinion whether good or bad...we artists got to find out where we stand with our fans when tryin somethin new or slightly different from our norm...THE RIGHTWAY goal is to make each album different from the last one...Yall stay up...1

HITMAN ALBUM DROPs JANUARY 2004
15 new songs from the Frisco Legend "Untitled"

RBL Posse CD/DVD "UnderGround Legends" Spring 2004

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
C you wasn't bullshittin bro.
I listenned to the samples last night and it totally took me by surprise. I was expecting the usual half ass shit that most artists are droppin now days.
But your album actually has some effort behind it. I was feelin all but one of them tracks.
5 out of 6 ain't bad at all.
If the rest of the album holds the same then we're lookin at one of the best bay albums to come out in a very long time.
In a year full of shitty albums and lack luster efforts, this album has the potential for best album of the year. Or of any other year....

I'm a big fan of RBL, thank you for not disappointing the fans.
Much love bro....