RAY ALLENS A BITCH AND THIS IS WHY...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Playoffs...different story....funny guy.... :x
^^^^

Yeaup, players like Ray make the game exciting and worth while to watch. He carried the fuckin' sonics on his back to get that W. I could tell he was frustrated with his teammates cuz they suck!!! cept' for Jerome James. I never really noticed Ray had a lightening quick shot til' they analyzed it, dude just picks up the ball from a pass and shoots immediately, extremely hard to do. And his defense was amazing, had 4 steals which if he did not make those steals would of been 4 easy baskets.

On another note I don't know why Ridnour gets more minutes than daniels, Ridnour is seriously bunk and daniels a vet w/playoff experience. At least McMillian knew who to play down the stretch. And ah, Rashard Lewis, WTF has happened to him? Playin' boo boo like and shit, never should of waived Andru Sesay cuz he would of been a factor for the Sonics as a backup.

May 10, 2002
I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO SEE THE SONICS WIN LAST NIGHT CUZ THEY PLAYED LIKE SHIT UNTIL LIKE THE 4TH QUARTER, I KNEW RAY ALLEN WAS DOPE BUT I DIDNT THINK HE WAS CAPABLE OF TAKING OVER A GAME LIKE HE DID LAST NIGHT, ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE THE KINGS LOSE.

DID YALL SEE THAT DUMB SHIT ON THE SONICS INBOUND THE BALL RIGHT TO PEJA AT THE END OF THE FIRST QUARTER I THINK IT WAS AND PEJA CAUGHT IT AND DRAINED THE SHOT AT THE BUZZARD, THAT HAD TO BE ON OF THE DUMBEST THINGS I SEEN SOMEONE DO.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Mean Mugg said:
^^^^

Yeaup, players like Ray make the game exciting and worth while to watch. He carried the fuckin' sonics on his back to get that W. I could tell he was frustrated with his teammates cuz they suck!!! cept' for Jerome James. I never really noticed Ray had a lightening quick shot til' they analyzed it, dude just picks up the ball from a pass and shoots immediately, extremely hard to do. And his defense was amazing, had 4 steals which if he did not make those steals would of been 4 easy baskets.

On another note I don't know why Ridnour gets more minutes than daniels, Ridnour is seriously bunk and daniels a vet w/playoff experience. At least McMillian knew who to play down the stretch. And ah, Rashard Lewis, WTF has happened to him? Playin' boo boo like and shit, never should of waived Andru Sesay cuz he would of been a factor for the Sonics as a backup.
Do you watch basketball?True,Ray Allen is a boss,but he has plenty of good teamates.Lewis is an All Star,Vlad was considered 6th man of the year candidate,and Evans averages more rebounds per minute than anyone in the entire NBA.Seattle is a poor mans Detroit.They all know their roles.Ridnour has a great turn/ass ratio.Collison,Evans and Fortson git grimey.Ray,Vlad,and Rashard are shooters.Daniels the savvy vet..etc,Daniels is injured,that's why Ridnour was playing alot.James is a joke,he just seems motivated cuz he's in a contract year.Sesay is junk,and would'nt be a factor in a rec-league,Wilkins is a better version.

The Kings are'nt good,so of course Seattle's gonna look legit,and a guy like James is gonna go off.He gits nada against any other teams left.

Jun 30, 2002
i was at the game last night... it was an awesome game but the kings fell short... allen has been my 2nd fav. player behind webber... he was unstoppable (banking shots, hitting off balance 3s, driving to the hoop, dishing the ball) - he did it all last night...

Apr 1, 2002
BAMMER said:
Do you watch basketball?True,Ray Allen is a boss,but he has plenty of good teamates.Lewis is an All Star,Vlad was considered 6th man of the year candidate,and Evans averages more rebounds per minute than anyone in the entire NBA.Seattle is a poor mans Detroit.They all know their roles.Ridnour has a great turn/ass ratio.Collison,Evans and Fortson git grimey.Ray,Vlad,and Rashard are shooters.Daniels the savvy vet..etc,Daniels is injured,that's why Ridnour was playing alot.James is a joke,he just seems motivated cuz he's in a contract year.Sesay is junk,and would'nt be a factor in a rec-league,Wilkins is a better version.

The Kings are'nt good,so of course Seattle's gonna look legit,and a guy like James is gonna go off.He gits nada against any other teams left.
Lol do I watch basketball? Ask yourself that question. Of course Lewis is an all-star that's a given, BUT has he played like one in this series? NO, I haven't seen him hit a 3 yet in the series but when I see him in regular season he hits like 3 a game man. How many times has he gotten blocked by K. Thomas? Good as a t/o. I don't give a shit if Ridnour has a good TO/AST. ratio, that doesn't tell half the story. He can't set up his teammates and he can't shoot for shit, can't make a lay-up etc. That's just as bad as a t/o. JJ may be weak to you but he's playin' like a monster to me, how many pts is he gettin' a game in the series? How many blocks again? How many rebounds?. I've been only commenting on this series homie not the past in my previous posts. Now ask yourself "do I watch basketball?" And I can't really speak about Sesay cuz it did seem like he was bunk when he played for the sonics but when the warriors signed him to a 10-day contract he put in QUALITY minutes. He scored when they needed him to, he hit 3's, was shootin' high percentage shots, played great defense. Only reason Warriors didn't sign him for the rest of the season was cuz they acquired R. White and Skita in a trade. Also when I was commenting on the rest of the Sonics and not Ray and JJ, was because they do suck. They were playin' like losers, playin' like they already lost the game, playin' sluggish and the only 2 players that seemed to know that it was a fuckin' playoff game was Ray and JJ and they did their thang. LMAO at R. Evans, did you not see him miss that dunk? LMAO. Also if this is true with JJ's contract bein' up, I pray the Warriors pick his ass up, I always thought dude could play. And that ain't the reason he's playin' so well in the PLAYOFFS, why he's playin' like a monster is because he's a vet and this is his FIRST PLAYOFF experience. If the contract situation was the case wouldn't you think he would of tried all season long to pull his numbers up? Anyways, I'm rootin' for Ray and JJ to go to the conference finals, fat chance but I'm always rootin' for the undadogs eventhough they in ranked 3rd, I still think they one of the weaker teams.

Jun 30, 2002
btw - random question, about 1 year or 2 years ago on espn, they had like this 10 minute segment where they ran off every nickname - the glove, the matrix, big jake, thunder, dan etc. etc. did anyone else catch this, maybe record this?

Aug 20, 2004
Mean Mugg said:
LMAO at R. Evans, did you not see him miss that dunk? LMAO. .
Yeah...Regginald can rebound like its second nature....but his offensive(or lack there of) game is absolutely obtrocious....it makes me sick to my stomach when he misses shit from 3 inches out...

JJ always had that in him....he just realizes its time to WORK...and hes doin it big...good for him....

Rashard is lookin sorry in the series....and then he whines aobut not gettin enough touches?Make your shots BITCH abd youll get touches....muthafucvka was somethin like 5 for 22 in the first 2 games....cmon now....

And Luke aka Frodo...dont get me started on him...wow....everytime he goes for a lay-up...its like hes playin HORSE with himself...his shots are borderline retarded....

And Rad Vlad aint even got started yet...hes still bein very tender on that leg....not shootin a whole lot....hes waitin for the next series.... :cool:

Seattle...is a team of role players....like Bam said...we got scorers(Ray,Rashard),Garbage Men(Vitale,Danny,Nick,Reggie),set up men(Luke,Flip),a Sharp Shooter(Vlad),a Jacks Of All Trades(AD) and the Big Man(Double J)...

NOW...this team ONLY plays well when EVERYONE plays thier role....plain & simple....

Apr 25, 2002
Jerome James is another Dampier just playing for a big contract. I doubt the Warriors will be able to offer him what he wants...I honestly dont see any big signings this offseason with the cap situation. Plus Jerome James has been labled a cancer in his past, we dont need someone like that.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Jerome James is garbage no matter what anyone thinks.Does anyone want to bet me he does no better than 9 and 6 against any other opponent?

You would be a perfect fit as Copper St. GM.Whoever gives him over 5 a year is a idiot.

And I asked if you watched basketball,because 6 year olds on the playground know Ray gits his shot off lightning fast.

BTW,The Kings are finished,and Bibby hates defense...