RAW 3/22 in San Jose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
hell yeah I'm goin...kinda sucs that the guest host is pete rose but oh well ...raws before wm are always coo

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Tonite should be aite, get some last hype for that taker/shawn & batista/cena matches.

WrestleMania NEEDS to be dope though.

Mar 8, 2006
Went last night. I didnt get there till about 30 min after RAW started so i dont know what they filmed b4. But They did RAW, Superstars, then SmackDown. Best part of RAW was the HBK/Kane match. Now i remember why i never watch SmackDown

Dec 30, 2003
Pete Rose looked like he had a recent stroke, with how he was pausing and fumbling over his words...

and the Kane skit was fuckin corny.
Kane skit HAD to be corny... there is no way Pete could take another Chokeslam or Tombstone... he might fall apart. haha... they coulda did better tho...

Dec 4, 2004
Went last night. I didnt get there till about 30 min after RAW started so i dont know what they filmed b4. But They did RAW, Superstars, then SmackDown. Best part of RAW was the HBK/Kane match. Now i remember why i never watch SmackDown
That Smackdown taping was shorter than usual....seems like they didn't try much since it airs only a few days before WM26 and I think they're gonna mainly fill this Friday's Smackdown with video from the Axxess events and other hype videos...

I missed NXT cause I got there right before 6 but I got my moneys worth seeing 3 tapings....I thought Batista was on fire and Vickie Guerrero getting her pants taken off and wearing them pink Excuse Me draws was comedy.... (Smackdown)

I liked the Rey vs. Tyson Kidd match and Kane vs HBK...

I also hit up the Smackdown house show on the Saturday before at Cow Palace and it was probably the worst house show I've ever been to. A bunch of jobbers filled the entire card and they squeezed all the main eventers in a 6 man tag. CM Punk/Luke Gallows/Chris Jericho vs. Undertaker/Rey Mystero/Edge...

Everyone was throwing shit at Punk and Jericho, and Jericho stormed off backstage but eventually came back. Only thing worth watching was that main event.

Oct 3, 2006
^^yup i had my moneys worth too...shit was coo i left during the smackdown 8 man tag team match though i was gettin tired but yeah its coo to finally go to raw

May 4, 2002
Wasn't a great show, but I had a good time. Now I'm getting ready to hit the road for Phoenix. I'm going to WRESTLEMANIAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 4, 2004
^ aww man I envy you. I went out to Seattle for WM19, (HBK vs Jericho, Austin vs. Rock, Hogan vs. Vince, Angle vs. Brock)....and then WM21 in LA, (HBK vs Angle JBL vs Cena, and Batista vs HHH)

good shit, have fun.