Rate your fav Bay energy Drinks.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
ILLER THAN ILL said:
i think they have it at vallejo street show, and on the liqour store/gas station on magazine and sonoma blvd.

anyways, the only bay area energy drinks that i like are hunid racks, and 40 water, i don't know if that counts though.
they def. have it at street show...

Feb 21, 2006
n.casta said:
DAMN.....enough wit the all the energy drinks..Im gettin tired of it. first Hyphy juice then Hundid Rack, 18 Dummy....whats next. creating energy drinks is like the most unoriginal idea. why dont they come out wit something different like a plane soda or something. well Im glad that E40 got his 40 water going, but real talk....who really drinks energy drinks anyways, i mean on the everday base. and it all started with Crunk Juice and pimp Juice.....if I hear the a nother rapper comes out with another drink Ima go crazy for real. just be different
naw......my point is everybody want to do the samething, just be different.....thats just like the whole clothing line thing. its typical that a rap gets big then starts a clothing line, and nowadays that shit just aint working, i mean come on who da fuck wears G-uint clothing. just becuse they blow up doesnt mean they got to do the same thing is everyone else...all Im saying if I was on that level i would just come out wit my own candy bar or something lol.....its a business, if they tryin make money the gots to be smart wit it.

Jun 26, 2007
The Visualizer said:
You gotta be shittin' me :confused: any drink with the word Hyphy in it is a rip off of Hyphy Juice

Its like someone doing Hunnid Racks but calling it 2 Hunnid Racks
that shit would be funny 2 hunnid racks.. ha ha ha