Rate your fav Bay energy Drinks.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
PJay707 said:
Drink Addict.com has some good reviews on energy drinks. I don't know the accuracy on the reviews but it does list 18 Dummy, Hyphy Juice, and Hunnid Racks. Interesting read
http://www.drinkaddict.com/index.ph...&order=rating&Itemid=26&limit=30&limitstart=0
Looks like that site just got underway cause there's only one review to every drink

Fully Clean said:
Theres a new Energy drink coming out called Hyphydration. I believe its comin out next month

http://www.myspace.com/hyphydration
You gotta be shittin' me :confused: any drink with the word Hyphy in it is a rip off of Hyphy Juice

Its like someone doing Hunnid Racks but calling it 2 Hunnid Racks

Apr 4, 2006
"Hyphydration" did all of them!!!! (org. Hyphy, extreme Hyphy, 18 Dummy, Hunid Racks, Juiced Up, and Mac Dre collection can!!! family)... so shit

Feb 21, 2006
DAMN.....enough wit the all the energy drinks..Im gettin tired of it. first Hyphy juice then Hundid Rack, 18 Dummy....whats next. creating energy drinks is like the most unoriginal idea. why dont they come out wit something different like a plane soda or something. well Im glad that E40 got his 40 water going, but real talk....who really drinks energy drinks anyways, i mean on the everday base. and it all started with Crunk Juice and pimp Juice.....if I hear the a nother rapper comes out with another drink Ima go crazy for real. just be different

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
n.casta said:
DAMN.....enough wit the all the energy drinks..Im gettin tired of it. first Hyphy juice then Hundid Rack, 18 Dummy....whats next. creating energy drinks is like the most unoriginal idea. why dont they come out wit something different like a plane soda or something. well Im glad that E40 got his 40 water going, but real talk....who really drinks energy drinks anyways, i mean on the everday base. and it all started with Crunk Juice and pimp Juice.....if I hear the a nother rapper comes out with another drink Ima go crazy for real. just be different
i dont understand why a consumer would get upset or tired of a product. if u aint feelin it dont buy it. thats like me complaining about sports cards, why do they have to make hockey cards? now they're makin tennis cards? wtf? to answer those questions for u, its because there is a market for energy drinks. are u seriously gonna bash rick rock cause he opened a business that consumers wanted. are u gonna get mad when mcdonalds puts a new item on their menu? this is just a new item on a menu. it is a business. plain and simple. people make things that they wanna sell, if there is a market it works if there is not it dont.

Jan 23, 2007
ive never had a better tasting energy drink than hyphy juice...but i kinda think hyphy juice is like a soda...ive only got hella hyper one time off that shit...and i drink atleast a couple cans a month

May 5, 2005
dj pimp said:
i dont understand why a consumer would get upset or tired of a product. if u aint feelin it dont buy it. thats like me complaining about sports cards, why do they have to make hockey cards? now they're makin tennis cards? wtf? to answer those questions for u, its because there is a market for energy drinks. are u seriously gonna bash rick rock cause he opened a business that consumers wanted. are u gonna get mad when mcdonalds puts a new item on their menu? this is just a new item on a menu. it is a business. plain and simple. people make things that they wanna sell, if there is a market it works if there is not it dont.
You don't? Why do you think businesses go out of business? Because the people get tired of it.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
North Vallejo said:
hyphy juice just becuz i couldnt find any other drinks. I tried askin for hunid racks here in the V-Town. anyone know any spots?
i think they have it at vallejo street show, and on the liqour store/gas station on magazine and sonoma blvd.

anyways, the only bay area energy drinks that i like are hunid racks, and 40 water, i don't know if that counts though.

Dec 19, 2005
ive only had hyphy juice and hunid racks. hunid racks is much better to me, but hyphy juice isn't bad.

i like 40 water better than both of them, but it's not an energy drink so yea...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Doc Truth said:
You don't? Why do you think businesses go out of business? Because the people get tired of it.
just remember, a business cant go out of business unless its starts up in the first place. u will never know whats gonna happen unless u have the balls to try. this market is wide open and will continue to grow for another year or so till it starts to fold.