Rashad Evens vs. Chuck Liddell @ UFC 85

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I have a feeling we will see Rashad KO'd on the floor while he tries to go for a single leg and gets shut down by Chuck. FUCK I don't want to see this fight I was amped for Shogun vs Chuck sucks he got injured!!
I hope Shogun recovers and I would have thought Chuck would be fighting someone else. I don't think Rashad is any where near ready for Chuck.

Jul 24, 2005
yall are forgetting that rashad trains at greg jackson camp the same camp that give jardine the perfect plan for beating chuck the first time. I'm sticking to my guns rashad by 3rd dec

May 17, 2004
yall are forgetting that rashad trains at greg jackson camp the same camp that give jardine the perfect plan for beating chuck the first time. I'm sticking to my guns rashad by 3rd dec
Evans is no jardine. Jardine has great leg kicks and good stand up. Evans is no where near him at this point. Evans is all wrestling and lidell is nearly impossible to take down. But since this is mma ill give evans a 5% chance of winning