Rappin Ron & Ant Diddley Dog - Bad N Fluenz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 10, 2002
It's a strait classic! You don't need a review, if you love that oldschool bay area real deal funk than this is a must have...

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
is it...one of the best album to come out back then in <a href="the%20bay" onmouseover="window.status='the bay'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">the bay</a>...there would of been big thangs for them if ron didnt die

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
Yeah...you need that 1. When i was looking for it i found it on ebay but the price soared to $60.00. Couldnt do it. I got it now though. definately a must have in your collection. Just dont think your'e gonna swoop that up for 10bucks or something like that. Good luck

Apr 25, 2002
AZS MUCH OF A DANGEROUS CREW FAN I WAS,I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN THE CD MYSELF....IT WAS GOOD,BUT I THOUGHT THEY COULD DO BETTER....BY THE WAY,IVE SOLD MAYBE 15 COPIES OF THIS CD ON THIS SITE AND ALL I ASKED IN RETURN WAS FOR THEM TO BUY ME A CD THAT WAS NEW..I DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF...I THINK ITS BULLSHIT TO SELL THAT FOR 60 BUCKS....I STILL FIND COPIES IN MY LOCAL USED SHOPS FROM TIME TO TIME...HERE IN NASHVILLE IT SEEMS NO ONE REMEMBERS THEM...I MISS RON...HE WAS DOPE.

Dec 20, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
AZS MUCH OF A DANGEROUS CREW FAN I WAS,I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN THE CD MYSELF....IT WAS GOOD,BUT I THOUGHT THEY COULD DO BETTER....BY THE WAY,IVE SOLD MAYBE 15 COPIES OF THIS CD ON THIS SITE AND ALL I ASKED IN RETURN WAS FOR THEM TO BUY ME A CD THAT WAS NEW..I DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF...I THINK ITS BULLSHIT TO SELL THAT FOR 60 BUCKS....I STILL FIND COPIES IN MY LOCAL USED SHOPS FROM TIME TO TIME...HERE IN NASHVILLE IT SEEMS NO ONE REMEMBERS THEM...I MISS RON...HE WAS DOPE.
Think you can find anymore at your shops?

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
ha ha,naw just kidding,my friend picked it up on amazon.com for $18.99 used,but it was the last copy they had,fuck paying 60 or 100 for it.