Rappers who pretended to be rich but are actually flat broke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Every rapper on that list are still millionaires except for Bow Wow, Beanie Sigel, and Young Buck.

Tax problems don't mean they're broke lol even Wesley Snipes is still reported to be worth 10 million after all his tax issues and jail time.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Regardless of the amount of money you make, if your laundering your money to avoid child support you're a piece of shit in my book.
Don't think Luda is trying to avoid child support, he's trying to avoid $14,000 a month in child support on a 2 year old. Which basically means it's $14,000 a month for the mother to blow on bullshit.

None of these guys are saying "I don't want to pay anything" they're saying "I ain't giving $150,000 a year to take care of a toddler."

May 16, 2002
Don't think Luda is trying to avoid child support, he's trying to avoid $14,000 a month in child support on a 2 year old. Which basically means it's $14,000 a month for the mother to blow on bullshit.

None of these guys are saying "I don't want to pay anything" they're saying "I ain't giving $150,000 a year to take care of a toddler."

A Bentley, a spots car, weed, expensive drinks, clubbing & making it rain for hoes etc. don't seem to be a problem to dish out to some of these rappers / athletes.

You play, you pay. Pay up for your stupid ass fucking with gold digging hoes. Kevin Federline is a prime example of a keeping it pimpin' right? These gold digging hoes aren't any different.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A Bentley, a spots car, weed, expensive drinks, clubbing & making it rain for hoes etc. don't seem to be a problem to dish out to some of these rappers / athletes.

You play, you pay. Pay up for your stupid ass fucking with gold digging hoes. Kevin Federline is a prime example of a keeping it pimpin' right? These gold digging hoes aren't any different.
lol what does this have to do with anything?

He can buy a sports car so he should have to pay a woman $14,000 a month under the guise of "child support"? lol whatever you say

Your Federline example has nothing to do with this situation. Federline was married to her with no pre nup. He didn't take millions for "child support".

May 16, 2002
lol what does this have to do with anything?

He can buy a sports car so he should have to pay a woman $14,000 a month under the guise of "child support"? lol whatever you say

Your Federline example has nothing to do with this situation. Federline was married to her with no pre nup. He didn't take millions for "child support".

$20,000 a month for child support? C'mon Breh. That's what ol' K Fed is getting. You'ed be surprised how the system see's a dead beat dad complaining about how much he has to pay. Yet, can afford to buy a sports car (per-say.)

The more you make the more they take. Especially in California. The laws are seriously stacking against dead beats. I know because it happened to my Homie. They left dude flat broke with no mercy.

And what I mean by dudes laundering money to avoid payment, they put things under other people's names etc. And they don't even bother to see their kids on top of that, so yeah that's a piece of shit.

Toddler, yeah, but they grow up and how are you going to explain to your 16 year old that you avoided to pay child support, but your videos are all viral of doing other shit rather than being a man about yours? Is that what we're teaching the next generation?

I'm a father of 9 and 5 babies mamas and I handle my business with each and every single one of them. I don't deny it, but I need to come to a halt LOL!

I guess the point being missed & for lack of volume is that there are a lot of dead beats out there that deny their kids & I seriously have zero tolerance for any excuse. That's why God didn't bless me to be a judge. I'm a mortician. I bury some of these cockroaches.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
$20,000 a month for child support? C'mon Breh. That's what ol' K Fed is getting. You'ed be surprised how the system see's a dead beat dad complaining about how much he has to pay. Yet, can afford to buy a sports car (per-say.)

The more you make the more they take. Especially in California. The laws are seriously stacking against dead beats. I know because it happened to my Homie. They left dude flat broke with no mercy.

And what I mean by dudes laundering money to avoid payment, they put things under other people's names etc. And they don't even bother to see their kids on top of that, so yeah that's a piece of shit.

Toddler, yeah, but they grow up and how are you going to explain to your 16 year old that you avoided to pay child support, but your videos are all viral of doing other shit rather than being a man about yours. Is that what we're teaching the next generation?

I'm a father of 9 and 5 babies mamas and I handle my business with each and every single one of them. I don't deny it, but I need to come to a halt LOL!

I guess the point being missed & for lack of volume is that there are a lot of dead beats out there that deny their kids & I seriously have zero tolerance for any excuse. That's why God didn't bless me to be a judge. I'm a mortician. I bury some of these cockroaches.
None of this has anything to do with the thread though lol Ludacris for example agreed to pay $1800 a month, the mother wanted $14,000. $1800 is way more then enough to pay for a toddler or a 16 year old. Dude was in no way shape or form trying to be a dead beat.

May 16, 2002
None of this has anything to do with the thread though lol Ludacris for example agreed to pay $1800 a month, the mother wanted $14,000. $1800 is way more then enough to pay for a toddler or a 16 year old. Dude was in no way shape or form trying to be a dead beat.
And again, I'm not disagreeing with you, but thank the rest of the dead beats for making everyone else look bad. But a celebrity, you and I know that's high profile. They see dollar signs and that they can afford it.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

i see what you are saying, but the laws are otherwise.
me and my gf got in a debate about it. halle berry's ex-husband, who is unemployed, gets 14 racks a month for child support just so the child can have the same lifestyle for life.
if he made 1 million dollars during that child's 1st year being born, should the BM get 14k a month in child support? i say yes, but like you said who is to say the BM is gonna blow it on bs.

Mar 18, 2008
I wholeheartedly agree with Infamous...a woman can take care of a child with on or around $2,000.00 pr month...there is no need to gouge a guy and throw him under the bus...thank god you are able to use the "shady" methods that the government makes useful when they have an interest in one direction (protecting corporate america from liability) against another crooked agency that is the child support system. As Infamous sated no one was saying I'M NOT GONNA PAY...it's just not gonna be a crippling amount.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I wholeheartedly agree with Infamous...a woman can take care of a child with on or around $2,000.00 pr month...there is no need to gouge a guy and throw him under the bus...thank god you are able to use the "shady" methods that the government makes useful when they have an interest in one direction (protecting corporate america from liability) against another crooked agency that is the child support system. As Infamous sated no one was saying I'M NOT GONNA PAY...it's just not gonna be a crippling amount.
your a broke us fuck 43 year old loser, anything is a crippling amount to you.

May 16, 2002
This is the case of some of you not liking what is being said. Nobody in here is saying anything new. We are simply the messengers telling you how the laws work.

We can flip it, spin it, disagree, but if they have to drag you into court to pay child support, you're a dead beat off top in the system's eyes.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
if he made 1 million dollars during that child's 1st year being born, should the BM get 14k a month in child support? i say yes.
lolwut?

You realize child support judgements are generally permanent and extremely difficult to change right? 14k a month on a million dollars before taxes (so what is that like $600,000?) is like 3 1/2 years worth of child support with nothing left over and no guarantee of an income the next year.

If you agree with that I'm glad you're not a judge lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This is the case of some of you not liking what is being said. Nobody in here is saying anything new. We are simply the messengers telling you how the laws work.

We can flip it, spin it, disagree, but if they have to drag you into court to pay child support, you're a dead beat off top in the system's eyes.
Regarding the first paragraph, that isn't how the laws work. A couple of examples like Kevin Federline and Eric Benet getting extreme child support payments doesn't represent everybody lol most judges award what is needed, even with celebrities. I personally know people who have been hit hard, I personally know people who pay a fair amount that isn't being raped by their ex. Not everybody gets hit like that. Your generalizing everybody based on extreme examples.

Second paragraph has nothing to do with this thread, Luda was brought to court to pay more, not to start child support. You keep derailing the topic and going in a different direction with that dead beat never paying child support shit.