RAPPERS WHO MAKE FAKE PROFILES TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
NOW WHY DON'T U ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS AND LEAVE YOUR ADDRESS TOO SO I CAN SHOW U THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAYING SOMETHING TO YOUR FACE AND JUST BEING IN SOMEONES PRESENCE WITH A PHONE....:cool:
Remember this fuck tard vv??

I also drive a truck it’s a red Silverado and I have a 70 and 74 Monte Carlo that I need to get painted I drive the 74 sometimes it’s registered and insured and I live in 3 bedroom with a 1/4 acre.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
lol ok but you also need to meet up with the cats talking shit and posting your moms info don’t be soft!!!!
trollin don’t move me tho .. I been doin this online shit for 20 years

But u n Tay keep actin like u wanna meet up n still nothin .. not to say that u soft, I just think deep down u realize it would be a waste of time.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
trollin don’t move me tho .. I been doin this online shit for 20 years

But u n Tay keep actin like u wanna meet up n still nothin .. not to say that u soft, I just think deep down u realize it would be a waste of time.

This is like the 10th time I posted this tay keeps doing Brujería and removing it from photo bucket lol but I hit him up to meet up to talk, fight, o.k Corel gunfight whatever but he didn’t reply!!