rapper shill macc is MADE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
thats some bullshit

i remember hearing shill mac

when ap 1st had'em & he was vicious on the mic

but lately its been some garbage pail kid type shit

acting rich & lyrical and im sure he's neither

Feb 16, 2009
acting rich and lyrical?? lol SHILL MACC - FILTH CITY ALUMNI COMING SOON! NIGGAS MAD WHEN U GET CONFIDENT..THEY WANT U TO STAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUCKET 1 LUV TO ALL OF U AND GOD BLESS...MACC THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT

Feb 16, 2009

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
S @shillmacc You may have the GREATEST fucked up skin condition on the Siccness...

But AP9 @AP9 is the GREATEST liar in Siccness history!

Jun 5, 2004
acting rich and lyrical?? lol SHILL MACC - FILTH CITY ALUMNI COMING SOON! NIGGAS MAD WHEN U GET CONFIDENT..THEY WANT U TO STAY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BUCKET 1 LUV TO ALL OF U AND GOD BLESS...MACC THE GREATEST TO EVER DO IT
Please explain how you are the greatest to ever do anything? Have u even had a hit single on the radio? A platinum plaque? Gold? Silver? Bronze? Copper? Cherry oak? Its a difference between confidence and bein dellusional

How old is you breh?

Feb 16, 2009
Please explain how you are the greatest to ever do anything? Have u even had a hit single on the radio? A platinum plaque? Gold? Silver? Bronze? Copper? Cherry oak? Its a difference between confidence and bein dellusional

How old is you breh?
what makes a man great u simple minded muthafucka? whos really blnided by the lights? I get the sense your not too deep mentally.. fuck a plaque and the radio.IM GREAT! IMA A KING! I CAN SIT IN A ROOM FULL OF PLATINUM ARTIST AND STILL SEE HOW BLINDED ONE CAN BE..ITS DEEPER WITH ME.U COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM ME DUMMY..MACC THE GREATEST TO EVER TO IT

Mar 3, 2013
what makes a man great u simple minded muthafucka? whos really blnided by the lights? I get the sense your not too deep mentally.. fuck a plaque and the radio.IM GREAT! IMA A KING! I CAN SIT IN A ROOM FULL OF PLATINUM ARTIST AND STILL SEE HOW BLINDED ONE CAN BE..ITS DEEPER WITH ME.U COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM ME DUMMY..MACC THE GREATEST TO EVER TO IT
you mean someone could learn how to be more gay than u? i think you are just blinded by the colours son

Feb 16, 2009
S @shillmacc it's one thing to be "Cocky and Confident", but sometimes being "HUMBLE & HUNGRY" get's you the same results bruh. I'm not hating on what you doing, just my 2cents from experience bruh bruh...
if anybody on here cant see that im obviously boastin to piss niggas off they gotta be dumb...I see it has worked..im truly as humble as they come and hungry..rap aint my only sport bro..