Rapper Collabs that never happened?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2002
Which rappers from the same town or area never collaborated on a song? Anyone know why? Here is my list...

1. JT Bigga Figga & Celski
2. JT Bigga Figga & Dre Dog
3. Too Short & 2pac
4. E-40 & Mac Dre
5. JT Bigga Figga & Too Short
6. Too Short & Cbo
7. Too Short & Richie Rich

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Short and Pac did too on the Cocktales album maybe even one other time

the rest of those collabs sound lame anyways besides short and richie rich that would be tight, if it didn't already happen

cope

Sicc OG
Dec 20, 2005
fohundred8wayz said:
dredio 40's verse was added to that track...just cuz someone is from the same town don't mean nothing they chould be from rival hoods.prime example dre & 40
yep.. that dredio track slaps tho. love it when im thizzzin

Nov 4, 2003
nbpsfc said:
i wanted to see a Mac Dre and Humpty Hump collab, and a 11/5 and MC Eiht collab would be nice
I said the same thing a while back if there's a dre verse floating around they should put it up with a shock g verse...that shit whould be dummy as fuck! I chould imagen a funny ass video if they whould of ever worked togther.

Jun 3, 2006
dj pimp said:
NOT SAME TOWN, BUT BIGGIE ONCE SAID HE WAS GONNA DO A TRACK WITH 40... NEVER HAPPENED
you sure homie?-cause i remember a story about the time biggie came to cali (i think sac) and was talkin bad about the way 40 talk and 40 sent a couple of carfuls of hitters to confront him out side the radio station-i think it was even in big's autobiography-ive been wrong before though

Jan 20, 2004
www.refillrecords.com
Mr. Milkabitch said:
Which rappers from the same town or area never collaborated on a song? Anyone know why? Here is my list...

3. Too Short & 2pac "We Do This" off Cocktails
4. E-40 & Mac Dre "Dredio off US Open
7. Too Short & Richie Rich OAKtown off Casuals Smash Rockwell LP
theres a few