RapBay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2007
Is REALLY Pissing Me The Fuck Off, Shit, ITS JUST SHIPPING A SHIRT, DAM PUT IT IN A 7-11 BAG FOR ALL I GIVE A SHIT!, JUST GET IT HERE!!!!!!!!!, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE........GODDAM

Jun 11, 2007
Rusto said:
just call them and be persistent
Hey homie how long did it take for you to get a confirmation E-mail from homeboy rap about the RIP Woodie shirt saying it shipped? They charged my CC already I ordered that shit Monday afternoon and still no email and nothing has been shipped.

Nov 2, 2002
AleX510 said:
Hey homie how long did it take for you to get a confirmation E-mail from homeboy rap about the RIP Woodie shirt saying it shipped? They charged my CC already I ordered that shit Monday afternoon and still no email and nothing has been shipped.
i never ordered the shirt from rapbay, but ive ordered shit from there in the past. After about a week of not getting any shipments or emails or anything, i called them, they seemed profesisonal n shit, and said that they were still working on it and i got the cds within the next few days. So yea, just call them

Jun 11, 2007
Rusto said:
i never ordered the shirt from rapbay, but ive ordered shit from there in the past. After about a week of not getting any shipments or emails or anything, i called them, they seemed profesisonal n shit, and said that they were still working on it and i got the cds within the next few days. So yea, just call them
No homie I said from Homeboy RAP the Rip Woodie shirt. Not rap bay. Becuz i remember u said u ordered it. And I ordered it and havent gotten no confirmation email or shit, jus wanna know when u got yurs and shit

Oct 3, 2006
U SHOULD GET UR SHIT SOON, HOMEBOY RAP IS PERSISTENT WITH THEIR SHIT....I DONT KNOW THOUGH, I ONLY ORDERED CDS FROM THEM NOT SHIRTS

Apr 11, 2005
inphxerno said:
Is REALLY Pissing Me The Fuck Off, Shit, ITS JUST SHIPPING A SHIRT, DAM PUT IT IN A 7-11 BAG FOR ALL I GIVE A SHIT!, JUST GET IT HERE!!!!!!!!!, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE........GODDAM
That's some fucked up shit! I say let's all mob over to rapbay and get everone's shit; HOOD REPO!!!!

Oct 3, 2006
SERIOUSLY BRO, JUST LIKE WHAT THE OTHER GUY SAID BOUT HOW THEY GOT SOME COO ASS SHIT OVER AT RAPBAY, BUT THOSE MUTHERFUCKERS ARE UNORGANIZED LIKE A MUTHERFUCKER, BEFORE WHEN I ORDERED SHIT, IT WOULD SAY "IN STOCK" AND I WOULD WAIT A WEEK FOR IT, THEN A MONTH LATER I CALL IN AND THEY SAY ITS ON BACK ORDER, AND I WAS LIKE "WTF, HOW BOUT UPDATING THE FUCKIN INFO ON THE ITEM BEFORE I ORDER IT....THOSE MUTHERFUCKERS REALLY PISS ME OFF MAN FORREAL

Jun 11, 2007
^^ I'm havin same problem with Homeboy rap. I ordered a RIP woodie shirt 2x and the following day it said out of stock but I think they forgot to update it and they were sold out when i ordered it because its been a quick minute...

Nov 2, 2002
AleX510 said:
No homie I said from Homeboy RAP the Rip Woodie shirt. Not rap bay. Becuz i remember u said u ordered it. And I ordered it and havent gotten no confirmation email or shit, jus wanna know when u got yurs and shit
i got it like 3 days after i ordered it. You gotta call/IM pericolokz to see whats up.
Youve gotta coordinate with paypal and put money into their account for the order to be processed, kinda confusing but it works. Just placing a order doesnt mean you ordered it

Jun 11, 2007
Rusto said:
i got it like 3 days after i ordered it. You gotta call/IM pericolokz to see whats up.
Youve gotta coordinate with paypal and put money into their account for the order to be processed, kinda confusing but it works. Just placing a order doesnt mean you ordered it
I alry ordered it by PayPal, they already charged my account and everything. It says Payment Status : Completed. But the first email said I will get a confirmation email when it is shipped and nothing...

Jun 11, 2007
fuck.. my cell got turned off cant pay it til saturday it always gets shut off a few days a month cuz the due date is always a fukin weekday anyways my house phone dont got free long distance this fool have any other way of contact? if not ill jus use my house phone

Nov 2, 2002
AleX510 said:
fuck.. my cell got turned off cant pay it til saturday it always gets shut off a few days a month cuz the due date is always a fukin weekday anyways my house phone dont got free long distance this fool have any other way of contact? if not ill jus use my house phone
Yea, hit him up on email or aim [email protected] or aim screen name "perico lokz" hes always on i think