rapbay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
KiLlAKr0nIc said:
any 1 no another number or sum shit to contact rapbay?

Just call that number... between 10 and 4 homie.... me or someone else will answer the phone... if we don't pick up it might be cuz were helpin another customer on the line we don't have 2 lines here right yet so just keep tryin you'll get someone... as for the woodie CDs we'll be havin them back in any day now, it's been difficult gettin everything back online and running smoothly since he passed and his mom took over the business of runnin east co. co. were good people and we do good business were not gonna scam you or take your money, our company was close with Woodie and we're doin our best to get his product out to those who want it

866-4-RAPBAY
510-632-7708
between the hours of 10 and 5
monday thru friday

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
we're supposed to be gettin most of the shirts in today or tomorrow, this whole past couple months has been a long transition period with the shirts...

we got a new t-shirt company and it's been takin longer than we thought to get up and runnin again, so I'm sorry yall had to wait for your orders I apologize for that we didnt intend for it to be this drawn out.

Ironically most of the shirts will be in today or tomorrow, the company hit us up and told us they're gettin wrapped up on the first push of t-shirts we ordered and the rest of the order will be comin in the next couple days. From here on out shit'll be runnin smooth with the shirt orders and as for those RIP woodie shirts you asked about we'll be havin those available again too.

Again hit me up if you got anymore questions I try to jump on here and answer/regulate rapbay questions or comments as much as possible but lately thats been few and far between so hit me up at that number if you got questions

866-4-RAPBAY
510-632-7708
monday thru friday 10 to 5

Mar 5, 2006
^yea word..il giva yea a call tom after i gets off werk..
but when i phoned the number during ur business hrs it said "the number is not available for u at this time" said that several times when i phoned during hrs of operation..anyways fuckit ill give it a ring ring tom and see whats up..and uhh yea what inphxerno said.

Feb 23, 2004
whats with that Pistoleros bullshit, i still havent gotten it in the mail???? anybody else had this problem...i want my money back fuck it

Feb 23, 2004
ya this shit been since may or april even whenever pre-orders started.... i am flustered and wondering what the fuck is up with the wait on this album if its been released for almost 4 weeks or whatever

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
I was told Coner said the pistoleros CDs should be in in about 2 weeks.... i have no idea why they're takin so long to get done, they're comin tho it'll be out shortly

as for the woodie CDs... theres alot goin on behind the scenes gettin shit figured out with everything and theres been a delay in production with the east co. co. CDs... so what i've been told about the woodie cds is they are due in any day, alot of them had to be repressed again and whatever else had to be worked out... so i know you're all bein patient but just try to keep in mind theres alot goin on with keepin everything runnin smoothly with woodie passing god rest his soul, all i know is what i've been told and thats that we'll be havin all his cds back in any day

TreEz7 said:
ya this shit been since may or april even whenever pre-orders started.... i am flustered and wondering what the fuck is up with the wait on this album if its been released for almost 4 weeks or whatever