rapbay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
just havin problem wit rapbay.. ordered couple cd;s over a Month ago still havnt arrived yet... i phoned rapbay to see whats up with my order and when i dial 1 866-4-rapbay it says this number is not avaiable in ur area at this time.. when it says its open 10am - 4 pm i think and i phoned at 11am and again at 12 am..

May 2, 2006
what ever happened to those rip woodie shirts they were going to make i have the one tone and dee were wearing but i want the one they were going to make.

Mar 5, 2006
i onno dude the transaction went thru and shit like it worked ive ordered from there b4 and they've sent thier shit but took a long ass time .. fuck stilll havnt worked like the number i phoned doesnt work 4 me it says there area u are callin from doesnt work or the time i phoned a couple hrs later n shit i ounno why would they scam me when ive ordered from them b4.. if so they will be fuckin wit the wrong person...ill do w/e i gots to do to get my fucin cd's god dam it ppl these days

Feb 15, 2007
AleX510 said:
I wanan get both, Where you get the one that Dee and Tone were wearin man?
THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE... THEY WERE MADE BY FUNKY FRESH GRAPHICS... HE POSTS ON HERE SOME TIME... BUT SAID THEIR NOT FOR SALE CAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF WOODS DEATH...

Nov 2, 2002
^^^i think funkyfresh should rethink that because keeping the memory of wood alive is more important than one guy making 20 bucks.....my opinion

May 2, 2006
i do have it he said he aint makeing anymore after that i guess i got lucky
i was a cool thing he did he did not make any money off of it either it all went to wood.