RAP MAGAZINE 4 THE BAY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2005
WAS UP BAY AREA ONCE AGAIN THIS IS CHUBBY GRIMEZ TRYING TO MAKE MOVES FOR THE BAY. RIGHT NOW I HOOKED UP WIT MY HOMIE D.E.O THE CEO OF OFFICIAL BIZNESS TO TRY TO START THE 1ST BAY AREA RAP MAGAZINE DVD. THE MOVEMENT IS THE 1ST BAY AREA RAP MAGAZINE DVD. EVERYONE FEATURED IN THE DVD WILL GET A 5MINUTE SLOT FOR 150$ 10MINUTE SLOT FOR 300$ OR 15 IN FOR 500$ WHICH INCLUDES A VIDEO. WE ARE LOOKING TO GET SAN QUINN TO B ON THE COVER OF THE FIRST ISSUE. WE WILL PRINT UP 1000 COPIES THAT WILL B DISTRIBUTED TO SUM OF THE BIGGEST STORES IN THE BAY AND RUNN ADDS ON THE NET AND ACROSS THE NATION. THE DVD'S ARE GONNA B FREE BECAUSE THE MONEY WE USE FROM THE ARTIST BUYING INTO THE PROJECT IS GONNA B USED TO PRESS UP EACH ISSUE. WE WILL B PRINTING UP AN ISSUE EVERY 4 MONTHS SO 3 A YEAR. GET IT? IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR INTRESTED GET AT ME.

YOU CAN HIT ME @ WWW.MYSPACE.COM/CHUBBYGRIMEZ OR
EMAIL ME AT [email protected].

THIS DVD IS OPEN TO ALL ARTIST PRODUCERS DJ'S AND LABELS
WEATHER YOU RAP SING OR YOU DO REGGAETON WE HOLDIN DOWN THE BAY. SO GET AT US FOR MORE INFO.

Jun 28, 2005
IT'S A DVD MAGAZINE. KINDA LIKE SMACK BUT FOR THE BAY. WHERE GONNA B CALLING IT THE BIZNE$$. THEY BAY AREA AND HOW WE GET DOWN. ALL ISSUES WILL B FREE. IT'S LIKE YOUR PAYING FOR ANOTHER WAY OF PROMOTIONS. ALL MONEY FROM ARTIST GETTING ON DVD IS GONNA B USED TO PRINT UP EACH ISSUE. 3 A YEAR. ANY ARTIST FEEL LIKE THIS WILL BENIFIT THEM COME HOLLA. SO FAR WE GOT TELLY MAC AND A-WAX , STAR STUDDED, THE GOODFELONZ , DEEP SLEEP RECORDS, OFFICIAL BIZNESS , AND WE LOKING FOR MORE WEATHER YOUR A BIG NAME BAY ARTIST OR NOT WE NETWORKIN FOR THE BAY. IF YOU TRYING TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOUR SELF THIS COULD B A GOOD WAY. SO ALL SERIOUS ARTIST REPLY.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
ok where did my post go from yesterday.????????????i asked why would artists pay you to be in a dvd....if your gonna give it away how many you gonna press up?where will people be able to get it at?and why would artists pay you to be in a mag?for some reason that post was deleted??????????????????????

Jun 28, 2005
its gonna b in stores through out the bay. and there different packages you can purchase. for commercials to videos to studio sessions and interviews, and there are differnt time slots to purchase which include sum of these features depending on which fits your budget?

Jan 23, 2006
Chinese Mike smashed that that shit already with Back Area Block Stars, cop that. and I'm agreeing with the man nastynia, why would someone pay to be on that shit? but i guess since there's a million wack dudes someone is bout to get paid, dont matter if you sell shit.

Apr 8, 2004
Bloomillions said:
Chinese Mike smashed that that shit already with Back Area Block Stars, cop that. and I'm agreeing with the man nastynia, why would someone pay to be on that shit? but i guess since there's a million wack dudes someone is bout to get paid, dont matter if you sell shit.
Meelo said:
i think chinese mike already beat yall to it
lol

Jun 28, 2005
prices very just depends on how much time u want on the dvd. more details holla at me. myspace.com/chubbygrimez

im keeping it all bay northern cali rappers. they paying to have they shit in stores and places they dont normally have there shit. say sum i buys a slot that has quinn on the dvd then that helps the no name artist get promoted because quinn is a known name. the dvd is gonna get distributed on the west coast and north west along with select cities down south. each issue is gonna have over 2000 copies printed up. so if u pay 200 to get in the dvd ( just depends on package) thats 20cents a dvd so thats a bargan. and its gonna help promote u and ur name. just holla if u intrested. Big Rich IS on the cover and headlineing the firts issue so reserve your spot now.