Randy Orton attacked by fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
WWE star Randy Orton was attacked by a fan during a live event in Cape Town, South Africa. The WWE website reports that the matter is under investigation by local authorities and the fan is being held in jail pending criminal charges. Read more at WWE.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t060RGfXM0

Makes me wonder why he wasn't immediately taken out by security and officials when he first got in the ring... I'm pretty certain Orton would have destroyed this guy 1 on 1.

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
look at the way dude hit him. only wrestlers hit people in the nuts (no homo) like that. also why would WWE post this on their youtube channel? is there a south african wrestler in wwe development? thats what one of the cooments says, but hey who knows. i still think its a work imo. they didnt post this lovely display of professionalism lol

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
WWE News: Randy Orton's assailant turns out to be local wrestler who was not arrested

The man who sneaked up behind WWE star Randy Orton in the ring at a live event in South Africa has been identified as Tshepo Sekhabi, a 20-year old independent wrestler who wrestles as "Jozi the Wrestling Machine." According to TMZ, Sekhabi was not "formally arrested," only kicked out of the event, and is quoted as saying, "I just don’t like Randy Orton; this was an opportunity for me ... so I got up there and made a name for myself."

Feb 8, 2003
WWE News: Randy Orton's assailant turns out to be local wrestler who was not arrested

The man who sneaked up behind WWE star Randy Orton in the ring at a live event in South Africa has been identified as Tshepo Sekhabi, a 20-year old independent wrestler who wrestles as "Jozi the Wrestling Machine." According to TMZ, Sekhabi was not "formally arrested," only kicked out of the event, and is quoted as saying, "I just don’t like Randy Orton; this was an opportunity for me ... so I got up there and made a name for myself."
just saw you wrote this after i wrote my reply. I knew it lol