Randy Moss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yo krazee I know u aint hatin, but sometimes u act like it but its all good!! Me & u can debate our top wr since we do have the best 2 But phil is funny to me! Say what u say phil, but check the numbers or whatever u need to see, and hands down Moss and T.O. are close and are for sure the best 2 wideouts! To close to say whos better in my opinion but think what uwant cause u aint gonna change my opinion!! Got Em!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
im not trying to change your opinion. mines just different. i already stated theyre the two best receivers with the edge going to moss, slight edge, due to him being hands down better at actually catching the ball. t.o. has been slippin the past couple years with all the drops, but he is still in moss's league because of what else he brings to the table, but in my opinion the #1 job a receiver has to do is catch the ball. which moss is better at. thats all. you cant argue that. moss has better hands. you might not think that makes him better but thats fine.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Actually T.O. has always dropped passes here and there his whole career not just the last couple years, but still everything else he brings way overshadows those drops but I feel u!! Got Em!!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i googled "randy moss drops" and "terrell owens drops"

try it

aside from 2 years in oakland you wont see a smidge
youll also notice people saying the same thing as me
t.o. had a history of drops, i thought it was just recently but this has apparently been going on his whole career. oh well hes still almost as good as moss. if moss is a 96 out of 100 t.o. is a 93 or so. im not saying hes awful but catch the damn ball.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Actually T.O. has always dropped passes here and there his whole career not just the last couple years, but still everything else he brings way overshadows those drops but I feel u!! Got Em!!
yeah thats what im sayin, his strength and gamesmanship is a lot better than moss. i just put a premium on the catching first. they both top 2 hands down with smitty and ocho coming right behind them.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
notice i said gamesmanship and not sportsmanship those are 2 different things lol. he comes to play thats for damn sure.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I see what u sayin phil but again i just look at everything as a whole and i cant say whos better cause ist to damn close but hey some folks say T.O. is better and vice versa!! I like both!! And to quick, dogg u been comin correct here lately....much love lol Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
U cant say who the best player is cause its to many diff positions and its not that simple!! T.O. is tied for best wr, LT is the best RB for now anyway! And Brady is the best QB!! Now u can rate them that way!! Got Em!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
well you can kinda rate WRs & RBs since they both catch passes.....lol

I just think LT gives a team more of a chance to win then TO....same with Peyton

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
All I'm sayin is now that Moss is on the Pats, he doesn't have to be looked at like a team leader like the raiders looked at him. They expected him to do more then what his job is, on the pats all he has to do is catch the ball.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Moss dont drop TD passes huh?? Hahahah!! I love Moss but I had to prove my point!! Try again phil!! lolol!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
numb why dont u read the whole thread before comin in here with you penny statements! I am the one who said all players drop passes, but phil was sayin Moss dont drop td's so I had to prove a point!! And about the athletic, pussy gettin or whatever, u have no idea of what i get or kah707, so stop it, and u act like u get moe pussy which u dont so whats your point?? Stop bein butthurt!! Got Em!!