Randy Moss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
ive got a serious ?, how many of you think all the hype and praise moss is getting is wrong? I do, am i wrong for thinking this, im mean here is my reasoning.

Here is a guy with all the talent in the world, the best in the league. Yet when the chips are down and things aint going his way he quits. He had admitted that he takes plays off, it is proven that he didnt give 100% when he was on the raiders. should he get a pass for this?

ive always been the type to think that no one is bigger than the game, the game should be respected. He should go full speed no matter what. All of a sudden he's back, all the game he had lost has been restored. lol, he didnt lose anything he is just going full speed cause he is winning, is this right? is this what we want the game to become?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I agree.....I thought it was disgusting that he was supposed to be the captain of the Raiders and his lazy ass would be sitting on the sidelines pouting or not doing shit....if you watch him in NE you can see he still takes plays off, if he's not the intended receiver he runs half ass

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I agree.....I thought it was disgusting that he was supposed to be the captain of the Raiders and his lazy ass would be sitting on the sidelines pouting or not doing shit....if you watch him in NE you can see he still takes plays off, if he's not the intended receiver he runs half ass
i was watching him closely last night. i noticed he seemed frustrated and on one play he was the decoy, didnt even sell it right. I think its horrible and i know he's not the only star that does it. But he's the most noticeable right now cause he went from worst to first. In my book he is all that is wrong with the pro athlete now a days.

Mar 4, 2006
it's a good question you bring up Escobar 92113. I think this is a new generation of athletes. All that respect the game shit was for the older generation of athletes. I mean Ron Artest straight whooped the fans asses at the Pacers game not too long ago. I think Randy Moss not playing 100% on certain plays and Ron Artest banking on the fans all points to the fact this is a new generation of athletes.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
it's a good question you bring up Escobar 92113. I think this is a new generation of athletes. All that respect the game shit was for the older generation of athletes. I mean Ron Artest straight whooped the fans asses at the Pacers game not too long ago. I think Randy Moss not playing 100% on certain plays and Ron Artest banking on the fans all points to the fact this is a new generation of athletes.
good point, i guess im just old school. I mean Tony Gwynn is my hero, no batting gloves, no intro music when coming to bat. I dont know its just me. I still think there is something to say for work ethic and being a team player.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
@autistic -
yeah, and also AI for example.....I mean, he has a great work ethic when he is on the court during a game, he will be hustling and carrying the team on his back, but off court or no game.....shit.....

but I like that about AI. he's himself, but he busts his ass to make his team win, he's not just in it for the money he's trying to succeed

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah....I think the team aspect is shoved in everyone's faces in NE which is why he changed his tone about that kind of shit.....you hear him now talking about how the team is doing well and its a team effort and shit like that....I don't think his attitude changed at all and if NE starts losing (which doesn't look like it'll happen) he might go back to old randy

Jun 1, 2002
I THINK HE'S A QUITTER FOR THE WAY HE DID MY RAIDERS..

BUT I WILL ADMIT.. IT'S KIND OF HARD FOR ME TO HATE HIM..HE'S ARGUABLY THE BEST WIDE RECEIVER IN THE NFL, PERIOD. SEEING HIM PLAY IS A SPECIAL THING FOR ANY FOOTBALL FAN.

HEY IT'S RANDY.. YOU KNOW HOW HE IS.. HE PLAYS GREAT WHEN HE'S HAPPY!

Apr 25, 2002
I think Moss was pretty dinged up in Oakland, he was always having trouble with his hamstrings. he is without question the best reciever in football.......when he wants to be. I think he gets frustrated when they dont throw him the ball because in his mind he can make every catch.......an he is probally right most of the time

Nov 7, 2006
i lost Respect for Moss by being a little bitch and yet he was dropping balls left an right too
in one game he was dropping soem hard to catch balls and u call a lil bitch. the type of catches he gets makes him amazing cause no one would ever be able to do that. and i saw an interview with him bein a raider when he still was on the raiders and he said i'm not bustin my ass no more cause no one else is either, that theres no reason to bust his ass for a team that wont do the same for him and i agree fully. he was just vocal bout it but pretty much everyone on the raiders then werent tryin they hardest so with him being surrounded by losers made him a loser. i can understand why he wouldnt be comfortable with them and now look at him with the pats. he was excited before they even started winning praisin the team and everything so that "just cause they winnin" thing is BS and MOSS is a much better person and athlete than TO is hands down.