Random Pictures from Thailand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
CB, when you say that real kick boxing is not for tourists, what do you mean by that? Just curious, because I know Muay Thai is practically their national sport.
Probably means the white man not invited. The real shit is for the locals. The tourist shit is all for show, some fake WWE type shit.
^^^ that's pretty much your answer there

Apr 25, 2002
fasho. How hot was it when you were there? I went in Oct and it was "cool" to them which in reality was in the 90's and practically 100% humidity I was sweating from the moment I stepped off the plane till I left.

I lost like 8 pounds in one day just walking around the temples. Gained it all back with all the food they kept feeding me!

I think the lowest was like 86 one day. The rest of the days were low to mid 90's. I was there in the dry season so the humidity was "low" - still humid as fuck though. I know I lost weight there just from all the action and the type of food. I wouldn't be able able to cut it during the hot or rainy seasons I don't think.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
If you guys already take that long trip then just hop on the plane in Bangkok and fly directly to Xiamen, China. It's pretty close and a totally different experience again!

Apr 25, 2002
Tokyo is on my list first. I've got fam from there too and they want to show me around. It is just hard to corrdinate, especially when it is an international event if I want to take two weeks off work. I'd need three at least if I were going to Tokyo or Xiamen on top of Thailand.