Random Funny Stories

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
alright yall im at work bored as hell so im'a share a few stories and hopefully i'll get to read some of yours as well.......

when I was like 17 one of my homies room mates was like a 45 year old OG ex heroin addict who had like 3 strokes so he aint in good shape right... well about 1 in the mornin we all high n drunk and we send him to the donut shop to get us some donuts and he rides off on his bike...... he had a little light on the back of the bike and i remember seein it swervin down the road.... well dude never comes back that night i take off at like 3 in the mornin and the next day come to find out dude missed the turn (on his bike) and ended up in a city like 10 miles away (riverbank)... he lost his bike and ended up gettin a ride home by some old man and they dropped him off wit a AA card haha...... that shit was classic... i dont understand what he was thinkin lookin around and bein in the middle of nowhere surrounded by orchards and shit.........

a couple months ago my homie was havin problems wit his direct tv so the guy showed up to check it out.... he's in the back yard holdin his ladder steppin backwards to see up higher on the roof and this dumb motherfucka falls into the pool...ladder and all... haha...... that was hilarious

me and a bunch of people are chillin over at my boys house drinkin gettin fucked up and whatever.... big ronnie is in the bathroom takin a shit and lil kennedy is sleepin in the bedroom right there.... my boy bubs goes in to mess wit the dude sleepin and sprays some air freshner all up in his face... dude wakes up starts gaggin and about to throw up.. runs into the bathroom where this big ass dude is takin a shit and throws up all on him between his legs n shit then ronnie comes runnin out the bathroom wit his pants down screamin and we are all out there rollin....

that lil dude kennedy that got sprayed up in the face wit the air freshner... we used to mess wit him all the time... earlier that day probably the reason he puked was we had him drink a whole bottle of tapatio hot sauce for a bowl of weed...... then we mixed him a drink put hella shit in it mayonaise, milk, mustard, soap, pepper, hot sauce just hella random shit... (he didnt know about the soap) and he drank that shit for another lil nug .... dude was a fiend for anything for real............

well anyway i dont know about this thread.... but im bored as fuck at work hung over off that johnny walker last night just thinkin back about funny shit so post up some stories u got or funny shit that happend......

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My buddy left the bars blacked out. He passed out in a bum's sleeping bag. The bum found him and the dude was so fucked up that the bum took my boy's cell phone and called my boy's mom and gave her directions at 4 am to come pick her kid up.

Then he was at a party fuckin butt ass naked. The cops showed up at the party and he took off running down the hallway into the stairwell. He slipped and busted his head against the wall and the cops ran into the stairwell and found dude laying on the floor passed out and naked.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^ he's just one of those kids.

I was walkin down the street one time and I asked him what he was doin around these parts. He was like "oh, I'm goin to a party...you should come." So I ask him where the party was at. He tells me the address. It was my house.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
When I was about 10 years old, my whole family (everyone from grandparents to uncles to aunts to cousins) went to Lake Powell in Utah and rented two houseboats and traveled around the lake for two weeks. Since the houseboat bathrooms had septic tanks, we had to use the toilets sparingly. So when we found a spot to camp out for a couple of days, a couple of my uncles would did a hole in the ground and place a bucket with the bottom cut out and a toilet seat glued to the top so we could shit Mexico-style. They also made this covering out of a tarp and pipes to cover the toilet so no one would see you shitting. Well, one of my aunts was shitting. My uncle (her husband) sneaks up to the makeshift toilet and lifts up the whole tarp-pipe box and she is just sitting there shitting for everyone to see and she can't do a thing. She's just sitting there yelling at her husband to put it back. Damn, I was on the ground dying. The rest of the trip I tried to make sure the majority of my relatives were tied up doing something else if I had to shit.

Feb 15, 2003
When I was about 10 years old, my whole family (everyone from grandparents to uncles to aunts to cousins) went to Lake Powell in Utah and rented two houseboats and traveled around the lake for two weeks. Since the houseboat bathrooms had septic tanks, we had to use the toilets sparingly. So when we found a spot to camp out for a couple of days, a couple of my uncles would did a hole in the ground and place a bucket with the bottom cut out and a toilet seat glued to the top so we could shit Mexico-style. They also made this covering out of a tarp and pipes to cover the toilet so no one would see you shitting. Well, one of my aunts was shitting. My uncle (her husband) sneaks up to the makeshift toilet and lifts up the whole tarp-pipe box and she is just sitting there shitting for everyone to see and she can't do a thing. She's just sitting there yelling at her husband to put it back. Damn, I was on the ground dying. The rest of the trip I tried to make sure the majority of my relatives were tied up doing something else if I had to shit.

LOL yeah fuck that...... that reminds me when I was workin at a winery with like 3 of my homeboys we all had a seasonal job there and all we had was porta podies and we would be out there 12 hours a day from like 5 in the mornin freezin cold so if u had to go in there to take a shit (i did my best to not ever but i cant lie i did it too) we would always get the hose and start sprayin water in there..... that shit was so funny... i took it up a notch after my friend got me once i filled a whole bucket up with water and dumped that shit thru the top all over him he came out soaked....... but yeah if i had to shit i would make sure everybody was busy and sneak off and get in and out...

Oct 5, 2006
I remember years ago my dad was home alone N we had called the cable company to fix the cable. well my dad was partyin, he jus chopped up some yayo N it was on the entertainment center, well cable dude shows up N my dad lets him in to fix the cable. the whole time dude is starrin at the plate of yadda. so finally my pops ask him if he wants some dude jumps up N says hell yea, so my pops hooks him up, then my pops offers him a beer. dude ends up ignorin all his bosses calls N stays there N gets hella fucked up wit my dad, i get home later on that night wit my moms N dude is all fucked up in the livin room N we got free cable all the movie channels n everything. dude didnt take off till the next morning! im pretty sure he got fired, but we had the hook up on cable for like 4 months. lmao

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
One time there was this one broad who we used to call "Panocha" (google it!) and we convinced a teacher that that was her nickname, and that it meant "Butterfly" in Spanish, so he's like, "Hey, Panocha! How are you today" or some shit...

You know where it went from there...