Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
haha i liked that d-rose, i mean the cd is kinda lacking but that girl with the longer hair is hella cute. And so fine is a good song, ill see if the cd grows on me, but i'm not so sure. There were probably 3 songs including so fine that i liked.

Nov 5, 2004
haha i liked that d-rose, i mean the cd is kinda lacking but that girl with the longer hair is hella cute. And so fine is a good song, ill see if the cd grows on me, but i'm not so sure. There were probably 3 songs including so fine that i liked.
I pretty much feel the same way. I first discovered So Fine, and that was enough to lead me to check the group out.

There's a deluxe edition of the album with 4 remixes, but I couldn't find any working links.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Since people seem to have more open minds lately, allow me to push these on you guys once again. Maybe you'll hear it like I do this time. :)

Etro Anime - Danger

Round Table Featuring Nino - Puzzle

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
damn this cd is helllla good
Yeah, I saw it floating around on a lot of blogs but didn't check it out because of the cheesy band name and ugly ass cover. Don't ask me why because I never try to "judge a book by its cover" but I did with this one for awhile. Then someone said it reminded them of a cross between The Smiths and My Bloody Valentine so I had to check it out. Then I was kicking myself in the ass for not downloading it like 3 months earlier because it has gotten steady play from me since.

Nov 5, 2004
Nice little mix I came across today, which is coincidentally titled, today.

WeirdoMix 01 [02.jun'09]

01. Holy Fuck – ‘Casio Bossa Nova‘
02. Xiu Xiu – ‘Hello From Eau Claire‘
03. Wave Machines – ‘The Great Escape We Ever Made‘
04. The Smiths – ‘There is a Light that Never Goes Out‘ (Interpol Remix)
05. Friendly Fires – ‘In the Hospital‘
06. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – ‘Head Will Roll‘ (Weird Tapes Version)
excerpts: Alvin Lucier – “I am Sitting in a Room“

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmlwknq1yy

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Since people seem to have more open minds lately, allow me to push these on you guys once again. Maybe you'll hear it like I do this time. :)

Etro Anime - Danger

Round Table Featuring Nino - Puzzle

Weird, what the hell happened to me. I kind of liked EA to begin with but even that japanese song kind of got my toe tappin. I'm puzzled right now.