Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
And So I Watch You From Afar - And So I Watch You From Afar

1 Set Guitars to Kill
2 A Little Bit of Solidarity Goes a Long Way
3 Clench Fists, Grit Teeth…Go!
4 I Capture Castles
5 Start a Band
6 Tip of the Hat, Punch in the Face
7 If It Ain’t Broke, Break It
8 TheseRIOTSareJUSTtheBEGINNING
9 Don’t Waste Time Doing Things You Hate
10 The Voiceless
11 Eat the City, Eat It Whole

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5TUR98F

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
So is that the sound theyll be sticking with? it seems like thats where theyre going. Its not bad, i just want them to be more like church mouth haha

i mean i like the guitars in that song, its just the vocals are airy now and not like how they were in church mouth.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nov 5, 2004

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ummmm, I copy and pasted exactly what you wrote when you asked that about Santogold. I was messing with you man lol.

I'll have to check out her stuff when I get home tonight. Never even heard of her before now but was reading an article about her on NPR and it sounds like something I might like.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I posted a song by these guys a long time ago when they were called Dr. Salt, I guess their album finally just came out.

from shockmountain
Becoming a sort of Chinese Democracy of the local-artist crowd, The Modern Electric had been working on their album for about 3 years. Hailing from wonderful Willoughby, Ohio, I was first exposed to the group during their days as Dr. Salt and the Brown Sugar Blues Band, where they played organ-heavy blues-y carnival romps, with songs titled “Electric Grease Boogie”. Everyone I know from the area is crazy about this band, who have since adopted what they call “cinematic pop”, and their love is much deserved. Drawing influence from acts such as David Bowie (subject of one of the album’s best songs “David Bowie (Save Us All)”), the Arcade Fire and Spoon, these four young men (barely out of high school) create passionate indie pop reminiscent of vintage blazers, antique lamps, tinkling pianos, the warmth of a small fire and grainy 8mm film.
The Modern Electric- s/t

1. Where I Belong
2. David Bowie (Save Us All)
3. Mistakes
4. Ghost
5. As Sharp As Knives
6. Great Expectations (Killer By Day, Killer By Night)
7. Vanity Suite, Part A (One By One, The Lights Burn Out)
8. Vanity Suite, Part B (Divine, Starving, And Sleepless)
9. Love And Misery
10. The Anti Sing-Along
11. Filming Our Favorite Lies
12. London Loves Paris, 1988

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
1 deep, try a fine frenzy i think you'll like her music too.
Thanks, I've only listened to some of her music on myspace but she seems pretty cool. She's HOT AS FUCK though. I kind of think it's funny I'm digging all this wussy chick music all of the sudden. Oh well, can't help what you like I guess.