Ramadan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Iam not going to argue with you Joker. I said what I said and you cant put me in my place so sit back chill. I was not dissing anyone. Iam dissing institutionalized religion. So take that and do whatever say iam lame and that but we know what it is.

@Nav- as uneducated as "YOU" think I sound, muslims, christians, and the other do things to please God thats the make-up of things. If you dont like it too bad. I didnt say what I said to warrent your criticism. So if you dont mind back off.
I wasn't even talking to you this time around, don't play the victim you hoe cake.

Hemp

Sicc OG
Sep 5, 2005
mattjoke said:
I don't follow the some of the extreme laws/guidelines of Islam (calling someone God is a great example). I focus on the aspects that serve the individual more.

We are arguing over something very trivial and stupid, like what you brought up (no offense). Focusing on the parts of Islam that really help the human being is what I choose to concern myself with - google this: Sufism.

I know that a strict Muslim follows very specific guidelines, but Sufi's concern themselves with things which are much more important.

And please don't tell me to watch out for what I'm saying. I'm not as 'strict muslim' as your parents were/are. Thanks.

modern sufism isnt islam but whatever floats your boat