RAIDERS vs. STEELERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
RAS 925 said:
WELL I'M OUT... ITS BEEN TREAL..

AINT GONA STICK AROUND FOR THE HATERS AFTER WE GET THE WIN

RAIDERS FOOTBALL YA BITCH!

YEEEEEEEE -GET GONE-
lol...thats treal, I'm bout to go spark a celebratory blunt.....with some 9er fans and talk a gang of shit! :cool:

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Honestly...we're a different team without Bettis. We don't have a short yardage back and the other teams know that. Willie Parker can't run it up the middle and he's only good on the outside. Najeh Davenport isn't a capable replacement. We would have run the ball 4 times on the 1 yardline and got it in 75% of the time. With Willie we'll get it in 5% of the time. And on 3rd downs we have to pass. People dont realize what a loss Bettis was to the team...we need to replace him.

Also, our o-line is aging on one side and new guys on the other side. They're giving average pass protection at best, but Ben is being a fucking faggot and holding onto the ball longer than he should. He's missing key reads and staying in the pocket too long because now that the fans say "he can do anything with a broken play" he's starting to believe in his own legend.

Our defense is straight nasty. Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, and Heath Miller are savages. Our line isnt meeting my expectations, and our RBs should be laughed at.

Jan 4, 2003
Rasan said:
i will say it again. big ben came back to soon. raiders are gettin better, they actullay playin with some heart now
The D is.....

Randy Moss is still dropping passes, Oline still givin up sacks, TEs missing blocks, and yaaah....

It was good to see Porter out there later in the 2nd qtr today tho....

Hopefully next week both the O and the D are on cus we gonna need them to be against Seattle

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
RAS 925 said:
The D is.....

Randy Moss is still dropping passes, Oline still givin up sacks, TEs missing blocks, and yaaah....

It was good to see Porter out there later in the 2nd qtr today tho....

Hopefully next week both the O and the D are on cus we gonna need them to be against Seattle
yes, however that last pass ben thru at the last 5 seconds..if this was a couple of weeks ago, you cats woulda let em run for the td..you guys are actually tryin..now i didn't say you cats got any better! lol

Jan 4, 2003
Rasan said:
yes, however that last pass ben thru at the last 5 seconds..if this was a couple of weeks ago, you cats woulda let em run for the td..you guys are actually tryin..now i didn't say you cats got any better! lol
The D has been on.. not as good as today but they been keepin the team into games.. Its unfortunate the offense cant help em out tho.... Today the D was straight $av.. stoppin the run game ( exceptional big runs tho ) and making picks and puttin points on the board for the team.... The thing is they are a very young team too.. So they will only get better during this rebuilding period

Jan 4, 2003
Rasan said:
The D has been on.. not as good as today but they been keepin the team into games.. Its unfortunate the offense cant help em out tho.... Today the D was straight $av.. stoppin the run game ( exceptional big runs tho ) and making picks and puttin points on the board for the team.... The thing is they are a very young team too in the secondary.. So they will only get better during this rebuilding period

Sep 21, 2006
www.lannypoffo.com
Stealth said:
Honestly...we're a different team without Bettis. We don't have a short yardage back and the other teams know that. Willie Parker can't run it up the middle and he's only good on the outside. Najeh Davenport isn't a capable replacement. We would have run the ball 4 times on the 1 yardline and got it in 75% of the time. With Willie we'll get it in 5% of the time. And on 3rd downs we have to pass. People dont realize what a loss Bettis was to the team...we need to replace him.

Also, our o-line is aging on one side and new guys on the other side. They're giving average pass protection at best, but Ben is being a fucking faggot and holding onto the ball longer than he should. He's missing key reads and staying in the pocket too long because now that the fans say "he can do anything with a broken play" he's starting to believe in his own legend.

Our defense is straight nasty. Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward, and Heath Miller are savages. Our line isnt meeting my expectations, and our RBs should be laughed at.

BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Coach COWARD should have had the balls/faith to start Batch.

Way to take THAT one on the chin there Bill.

You lost to a squad that quite possibly has THE MOST offensive offense in the NFL.