Raiders vs jets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
ITS GONNA BE A TOUGH ONE THE JETS ARE PLAYIN AS GOOD AS ANYONE IN THE NFL BUT I THINK WE ARE JUST TOO MUCH FOR 'EM 31-21 RAIDERS AND BRING ON THE STEELERS I'D LOVE TO PLAY THEM FAGGOTS IN OAKLAND!!

RAIDER NATION!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
tone I thought u knew football!! U always try to say other teams should have an easy win tryin to set them up for embarrassment if they lose, but the Jets are not an easy win, matter of fact, I think they might win this game!! They would definitely beat the wack ass whinerz!!! Try again, but then again u have bigger things to think about like Sapp!!! haha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Na it aint going to be an easy win for the Raiders. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Jets come away with the W. The Raiders SHOULD win it, and there should be no excuses like Tone said, but it will hardley be easy.

Aug 6, 2002
True the game wont be an easy one but the RAIDERS will come out victorious. Raider secondary has really come together with the beating on the Broncos and the shut out of the chiefs. plus we got Tory James back and maybe C. Woodson too. Yeah the Jets went 7-1 to end the season but we went 6-2. And Dungee tried to set up his defense like he did in Tampa, without Sapp and Lynch. The colts should have went with a man to man defense. Its gonna be in Our House too, so the odds should be in our favor. How many of you all want Raiders niners in the super bowl? I personally want the Bucaneers. Why does everyone act like we should fear them. You have to beat the best to be the best.

RAIDER NATION
FUCK ALL RAIDER HATERS (the ones that hate raider fans and know nothing about their team or football in general)

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^what you talkin bout we went 7-1 dog

Raiders @ Broncos
INVESCO Field at Mile High - Denver
Won 34-10

Raiders vs. Patriots
Network Associates Coliseum - Oakland
Won 27-20

Raiders @ Cardinals
Sun Devil Stadium - Tempe