Raiders vs. Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Raiders vs. Chiefs

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2006
Arjewtine?

the past, stop dwelling in it
ok then

Niners 0-1
Raiders 0-1
Chiefs 0-1

and you are sooooooooooo sure your team is that much better then our two? LOL

how many more wins did you have over us last season again? exactly!

now shut up and go try and pull some gypsy ass fuckin' trade in fantasy football somewhere else shit face!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Look @ the Stats, and btw, i didnt make that trade u fuckin jew, Rictus offered it to me, weve been discussing a trade that both of us could agree on, and yall pussys too scared, if a trade dont involve u,its not fair, seems pretty jewish of u

Mar 24, 2006
Look @ the Stats, and btw, i didnt make that trade u fuckin jew, Rictus offered it to me, weve been discussing a trade that both of us could agree on, and yall pussys too scared, if a trade dont involve u,its not fair, seems pretty jewish of u
stats dont mean shit if you lost the game anyway ya know.

so you are telling me and everyone here that this trade is legit? LOL

CHRE traded Fred Taylor, Jac to RK
CHRE traded D.J. Hackett, Car to RK
CHRE traded Jerious Norwood, Atl to RK
CHRE traded Kurt Warner, Ari to RK
CHRE traded Vince Young*, Ten to RK
CHRE traded Antwaan Randle El, Was to RK
CHRE traded Eddie Royal, Den to RK
RK traded Joseph Addai, Ind to CHRE
RK traded Willis McGahee, Bal to CHRE
RK traded Brandon Jacobs, NYG to CHRE
RK traded Santonio Holmes, Pit to CHRE
RK traded Donald Driver, GB to CHRE
RK traded Titans D/ST, Ten to CHRE
RK traded Reggie Bush, NO to CHRE

4 RBs ranked in the TOP 30 and 2 WRs ranked in the top 75 of ALL players for committee RBs like Norwood and Taylor not even mentioning the NON #1 WRs on their teams like Randle El, Royal and Hackett???

nice try there mr. smart guy.

Your FAILED attempt of corrupting the league is priceles though...keep telling yourself it was an even trade...lol

Mar 24, 2006
Alex Smith was the #1 OVERALL pick and Brodie was a middle rounder with alot more talent the only thing that held him back was his injury background.

Croyle>Alex Smith

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Naw, what im sayin redrum is, he never had a chance to fully settle down, he only played 1 full season, and that season he played, he lead his team to a 7-9 record, he went 2-1 the 2nd year before getting hurt, I guess we shall see what he is when he gets picked up by another team next year

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Naw, what im sayin redrum is, he never had a chance to fully settle down, he only played 1 full season, and that season he played, he lead his team to a 7-9 record, he went 2-1 the 2nd year before getting hurt, I guess we shall see what he is when he gets picked up by another team next year
Injuries suck, man, but are part of the job. I don't think that Smith has the tools to be a good QB in the NFL, though; he was a decent system QB in college, but I don't think he'll ever be considered even ''good'' in the league.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah fuckin butterfingers Curry over here

Although I put the blame on Curry I think Russell needs to not gun the ball so hard on short passes like that... it just makes em harder to catch...

J. Russ got a cannon which is good but he needs to control it a little more

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
lol @ this thread.

Fuck the Chiefs... Fuck my Raiders... Fuck the 9ers... That is all.

None of these teams will make it anywhere. Probably will be the worst "rivalry-game" ever. And honestly, I'd probably have to chose the Chiefs taking this game, seeing as how hard we got ass-rammed last week. That shit was disgusting.

But as a hopeless-Raider fan, I gotta vote for the RAIDERS!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol @ this thread.

Fuck the Chiefs... Fuck my Raiders... Fuck the 9ers... That is all.

None of these teams will make it anywhere. Probably will be the worst "rivalry-game" ever. And honestly, I'd probably have to chose the Chiefs taking this game, seeing as how hard we got ass-rammed last week. That shit was disgusting.

But as a hopeless-Raider fan, I gotta vote for the RAIDERS!!!
I feel you, but we look much better than we did last week

I really don't think we're gonna play that bad for the rest of the season

the defense is steppin up

I mean we are goin up against a KC with a horrible QB situation, but this is a great opportunity for our D to gain some confidence after they probably lost a lot last week

If we keep it up we'll come up with the W