RAIDERS VS BEARS A SELLOUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Its funny folks hide behind a computer screen and talk shit about raiders fans, its a lot differant face to face, then yall wonder why so many non-raider fans get smashed on at the game. I hear it all on here yet wonder if anyone on here would be willing to wear another teams jersey to a Raiders game, theres some maybe that do on here.

Mar 16, 2005
Its funny folks hide behind a computer screen and talk shit about raiders fans, its a lot differant face to face, then yall wonder why so many non-raider fans get smashed on at the game. I hear it all on here yet wonder if anyone on here would be willing to wear another teams jersey to a Raiders game, theres some maybe that do on here.

I would wear my Broncos gear with PRIDE to oakland stadium.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
whoa easy there tuff guy, ive been to oakland colosiuem or whatever that shit hole is called twice wearing charger gear and no one said shit to me...ive also been known to smash on raider fans here at the"Q"...dont talk like other teams fans are scared cause they aint.....

Mar 16, 2005
whats up scary, are you working today?..nice win by the broncos, knew theyd take that game......Hopefully they dont start getting healthy too soon

yep I'm working...lol

Dude most our injuries are serious..we aren't getting healthy at all this year...by the time Henry can play he will be suspended..hahaha, walker says he wants to be back this week but man we need him to take it slow, nalen, ekuban are already on IR, rod smith I hate to say it but his career is over, etc etc etc

as long as we can make it a fight and not let you guys run away with it I will be happy.

It was a good win but still showed how far we need to come. Wr's still cannot catch...granted Jay was off on a few passes, and the defense still let run's go by and a lot of passes in front of them.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
WHO CAN'T ADMIT THAT THE RAIDERS ARE HAVING A BAD SEASON? WE ALL ADMIT IT. WE KNEW THAT IT WAS GONNA TAKE TIME TO GET BACK INTO CONTENTION.

THE NINER FANS ON THE OTHER HAND BE ALL IN OUR THREADS TALKING SHIT WHEN YALL HAVE EASILY THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL. THE SAD
solitary, really its more than just a bad season. And you guys werent singing that whole its gonna take time song early in the season. Thats why other fans love to talk shit to you guys, you win a game and all of a sudden its superbowl here we come.....ridiculous threads pop up along with idiotic comments.it just gets dished back.....oh and i'll take the niners over the raiders this season

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
solitary, really its more than just a bad season. And you guys werent singing that whole its gonna take time song early in the season. Thats why other fans love to talk shit to you guys, you win a game and all of a sudden its superbowl here we come.....ridiculous threads pop up along with idiotic comments.it just gets dished back.....oh and i'll take the niners over the raiders this season
That's what's bad about this shit...lumping everyone together...

You need to take a look at my posts, where I was called a ''fake fan'' and ''not a TRUE Raiders fan'' for saying it would ''take time''...

By a temporary fan, no less...

LOL

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
MAN THE WAY THE RAIDERS KEEP LOSING ITS LIKE THE LIKE TO LOSE I THINK I WANNA GIVE UP ON THIS SEASON ALREADY WERE HORRIBLE.A QUESTION FOR KIFFIN .WILL YOU START RUSSELL NOW STUPID ASS?WHY DIDNY J.RUSS PLAY TODAY WHAT THE FUCK.IM CONFUSED.I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE FANS THAT PAID MONEY FOR THIS BORING ASS SHITTY GAME.
Im one of those fans who paid money for this boring ass game!!! It was boring as fuck....And why dont we pass on 3rd down when its 3 n 19???....I dont understand this play calling....It wasnt a game of defense either, it was a game of struggling offenses.....Bears fans were thick out there talkin a gang of shit...All in fun though, but they were reppin hard...3rd and 11..we run a draw...3rd n 15 we run a shovel pass....It was frustrating to watch this shit.....The highlight of the game was stuart shwagart (SP)? ....Smashin berrian on the sideline....But berrian got his revenge....We are terrible....RUSSELL...Please play him.....

Jan 18, 2006
You dont think other teams fans are scared? yesterday my boys were at the game and told me some idiot bear fan was with his wife and kid and flipped off everyone in mount Davis after Chicago scored the go ahead td and ended up getting whooped on cuz of it, after the game was over there were a bunch of bear fans that stayed in there seats for an hour cuz they were scared to leave with everyone else and there were also a bunch of raider fan on raider fan fights yesterday but thats cuz of other shit.

Its funny to me folks on here call a lot of Raider fans not knowledgeable, I for one am knowledgeable in every sport thats why this is one of my favorite forums on here. Anyways enough of the bullshit theres non-raider fans i do respect the opinion of on here.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Im one of those fans who paid money for this boring ass game!!! It was boring as fuck....And why dont we pass on 3rd down when its 3 n 19???....I dont understand this play calling....It wasnt a game of defense either, it was a game of struggling offenses.....Bears fans were thick out there talkin a gang of shit...All in fun though, but they were reppin hard...3rd and 11..we run a draw...3rd n 15 we run a shovel pass....It was frustrating to watch this shit.....The highlight of the game was stuart shwagart (SP)? ....Smashin berrian on the sideline....But berrian got his revenge....We are terrible....RUSSELL...Please play him.....
It's because Kiffin was playing scared man football period. He was scared to take shots down the field because he has no confidence in McCown. The Bears play Cover 2 just like Kiffin's dad runs in Tampa Bay. So he should have known where the opening are in that coverage and exploited them but no he played scared man football and lost. I am beginning to lose confidence in Kiffin.

Jan 4, 2003
whoa easy there tuff guy, ive been to oakland colosiuem or whatever that shit hole is called twice wearing charger gear and no one said shit to me...ive also been known to smash on raider fans here at the"Q"...dont talk like other teams fans are scared cause they aint.....
easy their with tha smashin on tha raider fans.... I really needa make it out to a SD game one of these seasons. only people that will prob try to start shit is scraps n they will get handled no doubt