Raiders Vs 49ers Preseason opener

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
damn preseason sucks

my observations - Collins had no pressure on him whatsoever - Smith on the other hand, had loads of pressure. Andrew Walter looks pretty good, nice strong arm/ definitely a pocket passer.

Walter just made a great play - highlight reel

Jan 4, 2003
Raiders starters looked pretty good...Woulda like to have seen more points but they did good by keeping the niners scoreless and controlling the clock.... rookies/non starters on the other hand not so great

May 15, 2002
oh yeah - and Lamont Jordan looked good - quick on his feet. I didn't know he had good hands, that was a nice one handed catch he made in the first quarter.

Jan 4, 2003
AC Transit said:
oh yeah - and Lamont Jordan looked good - quick on his feet. I didn't know he had good hands, that was a nice one handed catch he made in the first quarter.
yeah fosho.. Lamont was a good pickup by what I seen tonight.... Dude has power and hands.... Charlie WHO?

May 10, 2002
^^^ LMAO AT THINKING YALL ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING, BRANDON LLOYD WAS STILL IN THE 3RD QUARTER, I GUESS THEY DONT CONSIDER HIM A STAR CUZ THATS BACKUP TIME. RAIDERS TOTALLY DESTROYED THE NINERS IN THE FIRST HALF AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS CUZ THATS WHEN THE STARTERS WERE IN, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW CURRY AND PORTER DIDNT EVEN PLAY.

May 29, 2002
lol @ raider fans who think they accomplished something also. the niners had a rookie quarterback in the first half playing in his first NFL action. So great job with stopping that. This game really proved nothing. but all that really matters is the final score so....high five right back at ya young spider

Apr 25, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
but all that really matters is the final score so....
As far as pre season goes Im happier with dominating statistical and gettin the loss...Atliest our first unit looked good on both sides of the ball. 9ers played their starting recievers practically the whole game..Kinda pathetic but I guess they dont have much depth behind them..All in all pretty good game..Andrew Walters impressed me the most..looked better then Smith!

Feb 12, 2004
PATHETIC? FIRST OF ALL THEY DON'T HAVE STARTERS. EVERYONE IS BATTLING FOR THE STARTING POSITION AT EVERYTHING. SECOND OF ALL THEY KEPT IN THE RECEIVERS BECAUSE THE OFFENSE DIDN'T GET TO WORK ON THE PASSING GAME AT ALL IN THE FIRST HALF. HAHA DAMN BITTER ASS HAIDER FANS CAN'T TAKE THE LOSS!! I GOT 5 ON IT BITCH!!

May 10, 2002
WOW WERE BITTER CUZ OUT STARTERS TOTALLY DOMINATED YALL AND ONLY ONE OF OUR 3 GOOD RECIEVERS PLAYED, WOW REAL ACCOMPLISHMENT WHINER FANS,

BROWN GUERRERO WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHINERS DIDNT GET TO WORK ON THERE PASSING GAME IN THE FIRST HALF, ITS CUZ YALL ONLY GOT ONE FIRST DOWN I THINK AND THAT WAS ON A PENALTY, DONT WORRY WHINER FANS HAVE FUN HAVING ANOTHER LOSING SEASON AND WATCH US IN THE PLAYOFFS LMAO.

Jan 4, 2003
BROWN GUERRERO said:
PATHETIC? FIRST OF ALL THEY DON'T HAVE STARTERS. EVERYONE IS BATTLING FOR THE STARTING POSITION AT EVERYTHING. SECOND OF ALL THEY KEPT IN THE RECEIVERS BECAUSE THE OFFENSE DIDN'T GET TO WORK ON THE PASSING GAME AT ALL IN THE FIRST HALF. HAHA DAMN BITTER ASS HAIDER FANS CAN'T TAKE THE LOSS!! I GOT 5 ON IT BITCH!!
oh so they figured keeping their starting WRs in the second half going against ROOKIE/BACK UP DBs would be a better challenge huh? :dead: