Racist Internet Comments

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I hope they got shot after they ran away, real bitch made niggas... Jumping two people and hitting on a female. Lol @ there's bad apples in every race but eye balling white people to see what becomes of it.... Fuck racism though!
...U just had to say the n-word, smh anthonyy

Why is there two y's in your name?

Jun 5, 2004
Ducefaced and my other brothas gotta understand that all of those sites like tea party and its followers, all they do is push their agenda and political views etc, thats it. They could give a fuck about news or what really happened, unless its something that they can use as an example to exploit their views and maybe sucker some closet racists in.

For example, just think about the video comments if the couple that was jumped were black lol... Then, the comments would have been "oh look at all these animals, criminals etc"... And that is what sites like that promote and encourage, and they probably delete and ban comments and ppl that argue with any of it...

Theres all kinds of levels of racism, and theres all kinds of sites for each level... Theres KKK/ white power websites for the swastika-burning type. Theres "white pride" sites for the types who want to divert their racism into acting like its all just pro-white and no anti-anything... And then theres sites like the other one i posted which is for not only the everyday closet racist, but also your everyday ignorant white person who may be easily persuaded, but knows they dont want the white pride tatts and the red dragon fit... Notice how that site dosent say the word "nigger" on it anywhere. Its because theyre targeting the type of whites who would click off of a blaitantly racist hate site, but are still not opposed to reading/conversating in more civilized version. They want people to read shit and relate to it, and take baby steps into racism.

Ppl like me and you read that kinda shit and instantly recognize it as biased horseshit, but alot of people in our country unfortunately are racist and sometimes so damn ignorant that they dont see it for what it really is.

These sites literally target and sometimes recruit ignorant white people of all levels... And they are specifically built to push their shit and only their shit and most will just erase every word that disagrees with them. Just ignore them. And if people on your facebook are sharing that faggot ass shit then get them the fuck off your facebook and tell them to suck a big black dick.

The only good thing about all this, is that people in general today are getting less and less ignorant everyday(even if it may NOT seem like it), todays youths are learning more everyday(even if it may NOOT seem like it), and old-school racists are dying off everyday. It may seem hopeless at times, but america is actually getting less racist over time. And a big part of that is actually the net. Racism was born from ignorance and ignorance's worst enemy now is time. And the internet may not seem like a big deal to some but its a helluva lot more than our last, much more racist generation had to work with, all they had was their even more racist parents to learn from. Todays old racist fucks are croaking, todays racist adults are seeing huge change and huge decline in race even being an issue of any kind in the real world, and todays kids may be techie brat fatasses but at least they have the internet as a huge social tool and by the time theyre grown race will be an even smaller issue.

Its getting harder for racists to even fuckin justify to themselves that race is a big deal anymore. Even racists admit that being racist is played out lmao... Nowadays for most people who grew up racist, its like "i can call my loser uncle billy to have a beer and reminiss on the golden days when people cared about their white culture and herritage... Or i can mow the fucking lawn and get something done"

Oct 19, 2011
Central Coast Cali/831
"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, I've got to say War"

It's a new thorough level of "operant conditioning," and anybody who attempts to defy ANYBODY's livelihood, automatically loses the argument. You can't instantaneously change somebody's opinion through reason and logic. It takes time to liberate hundreds of years of brainwashing and ignorance. It's no secret nor surprise there are racists; moreover, undercover racists. We know a snake in the grass when we see one. It only takes for us to read between the lines to be aware.

Tazz, it's not just these particular websites that push hidden agendas, its everywhere. The media for example, CNN-Blasts topics like this everyday. And while they will never point the finger, they will bring up the discussion which is worse enough. It's all barbershop politics, you see who's who, when the topic is brought up. PAy attention to what people say, then put yourselves in they shoes. I'm not speaking empathy, but realize these cats' intentions. You also see the lack of education in people. (Where do we come from, Who are we as a people, a race?, humankind? Nobody tells me what I am for the same reason I don't ask, and thats because I don't know) Media, people, literature, etc. take advantage of this mindset and mold it subconsciously. We need to educate ourselves to combat this divide and conquer regime. Yes the younger generations are learning more everyday, but what is your definition of learning? What is the governments definition of learning.

Frederick Douglass said, knowledge is the pathway from slavery to freedom.

It's the same princible. We need to educate ourselves and our children. Unless we do that in the most logical manner, we are only perpetuating the cycle. I think people forgot the Civil Rights act was less than 50 yrs ago. Thats a Old head AND SOME. The biggest mistake those generations made was NOT learning from the previous mistakes. And what happens when history repeats itself brother... We know the outcome.

We need to hold EVERYBODY accountable. Otherwise we can't move on to our other problems.

Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead.
—Aristotle, 384–322 B.C

Snakes want us dead, bruh. Snakes want the majority to remain a minority.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, I've got to say War"

It's a new thorough level of "operant conditioning," and anybody who attempts to defy ANYBODY's livelihood, automatically loses the argument. You can't instantaneously change somebody's opinion through reason and logic. It takes time to liberate hundreds of years of brainwashing and ignorance. It's no secret nor surprise there are racists; moreover, undercover racists. We know a snake in the grass when we see one. It only takes for us to read between the lines to be aware.

Tazz, it's not just these particular websites that push hidden agendas, its everywhere. The media for example, CNN-Blasts topics like this everyday. And while they will never point the finger, they will bring up the discussion which is worse enough. It's all barbershop politics, you see who's who, when the topic is brought up. PAy attention to what people say, then put yourselves in they shoes. I'm not speaking empathy, but realize these cats' intentions. You also see the lack of education in people. (Where do we come from, Who are we as a people, a race?, humankind? Nobody tells me what I am for the same reason I don't ask, and thats because I don't know) Media, people, literature, etc. take advantage of this mindset and mold it subconsciously. We need to educate ourselves to combat this divide and conquer regime. Yes the younger generations are learning more everyday, but what is your definition of learning? What is the governments definition of learning.

Frederick Douglass said, knowledge is the pathway from slavery to freedom.

It's the same princible. We need to educate ourselves and our children. Unless we do that in the most logical manner, we are only perpetuating the cycle. I think people forgot the Civil Rights act was less than 50 yrs ago. Thats a Old head AND SOME. The biggest mistake those generations made was NOT learning from the previous mistakes. And what happens when history repeats itself brother... We know the outcome.

We need to hold EVERYBODY accountable. Otherwise we can't move on to our other problems.

Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead.
—Aristotle, 384–322 B.C

Snakes want us dead, bruh. Snakes want the majority to remain a minority.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Uhhhhh...... Not all republicans are racist, but pretty much every racist is a republican. Especially the teabagger faction of the party.
I can see where you're coming from on that but that's not true either. I know a grip of racist blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc... that would never consider themselves as republicans but they are plenty racist. It's just more accepted from the perspective of a minority.

Ill

Apr 14, 2013
I with you man. I am Mexican and can not stand the constant shit talking towards us. When I was young and stupid I took the bait and began hating white people (because they were the ones who were mostly racist) but then realized I was just stooping down to their level. It's not white people we want to direct our anger to but to RACIST people. To me, online racists are the Terminators of racism, they can't be argued with, they can't be bargained with, and will not stop until you are dead... or deported. And on a side note, I am not cool with Mexicans hating on blacks either, sure we make fun of them and they can make fun of us back, but when you start treating them poorly because of their color, you are fucking up. We are both the same: lower class, poor, and frequently targeted by the police. I hope one day we have a strong black and brown unity and maybe one day, a black, brown, white, yellow, purple, orange unity... but that will be way ahead of our time.

Last edited: