R.I.P WOODIE shirts are ready- order here 18$ Shipped!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
got tha shirt earlier today and already rockin it.. right on bro.. might dam near cop the black one as well soon.
cool. Glad you like it. I wonder how many people would know who the person on the shirt is when youre out walkin around

May 8, 2008
not many :ermm:

unless it's your homeboys or friends that listen to Woodie or know you listen to his music

Edit: I used to sport Tupac shirts and people asked me who he was and what he did....

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
@ anyone who is sending a money order.......
i had a typo when i gave you the address, its apt 201, not 202. If you already sent it, it should be fine. And if it isnt, we can talk

May 6, 2007
i might make another style. What do yours look like? post up a pic!!!!
there need to be more rip woodie shirts
They were printed out, and the dude that made them didnt trim each letter and stuff out cause he was lazy, so when he heated it on there was all this white shit that didn't really match the shirt

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
that be dope im right now in the process of making a bay area shirt that features the cd covers of the classic bay area cds that ever dropped and I have three of woodie's CDs on it. its gonna come out tight. I also ordered that RIP woodie shirt from from bay.com 2 years ago and I never received shit all bad.

Fa sho Rusto I let you know when I have purchased them tommorrow