R.I.P WOODIE shirts are ready- order here 18$ Shipped!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002

These shirts are done and ready to go. I contacted LIL LOS and asked if he was cool with this, and he had no problem with it. As you can see i'm not charging very much, thats because im not out to make a profit off Woodie's name. I might even make a donation to his mom if i do turn some profit.

Only white shirts are available. With black ink, and red ink.
The shirts come on high quality NONA T's and are Screen printed......not that iron on bullshit.

Sizes available: XL, 2X, 3X, 4X

send $18 on paypal to: [email protected]
WHen you send the money, include a message saying what size and color you want, and where to mail the shirt. Ill be sure to mail it out the same day or the next day after receiving payment.

BTW, im not the person who designed the graphic on the shirt, $anJoBoy is the one who made it. Heres his logo.

thank you

Nov 2, 2002
i didnt do black shirts because for some reason, when its a black background, your brain doesnt process it or something, and you dont see woodies face, you just see a bunch of lines and shit.

Nov 2, 2002
they look real nice rusto, give me about a week put 1 XL of each to the side for me man. unless you have a bunch of em? will you be making more if you run out?
i have a lot i dont expect to run out.
Ill keep an XL in both colors on the side for you

Nov 2, 2002
Good shit Rusto, I didn't know you were the one that was ordering those. I still have red ink under all of my fingernails!
LOL you were one of the people making them? Some red ink got smudged over a few shirts....RonHood redid them i think