R.I.P WOODIE shirts are ready- order here 18$ Shipped!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2007
fuck rap--bay! they hella suck. when they actually do send the stuff, its like a year later. they suck at runnin business

Oct 3, 2006
^^bro i shit u not it took me 3-4 months for them to actually SHIP out a shirt i ordered from them...fuck them i cant stand rapbay...and also i remembered the shirt i ordered which was a connected inc shirt it said they have em in stock and would ship out 3-4 business days blah blah blah and after a month i called and they said it was in backorder or somethin i forgot...i was like "WTF WHY DO YALL STILL HAVE IT LISTED AS IN STOCK?!?!" fuck them fo real they got a big ass collection of everything but business wise they suck

May 8, 2008
yeah, I had bought the DRF Connectionz CD...they told me something similiar, I stopped buying from them after that. I like that they have a wide variety of products, but I'd only go back to them as a last resort type of thing if I can't find what I want somewhere else

glad that hasn't come up yet

Sep 21, 2006
lol i agree about rap bay..i ordered some of those pop ur collar red bandana shoes..and like 2 woodie posters..it took like 4 or 5 months..i had kept callin them they gave me hella bullshit..saying they would send it finally i got tired and juss asked for my fuckin money..its amazing tho cuz i got like 5 posters for free plus my money back..they got some nice shirts on their site..but i aint fuckin with that shit all over again

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
the shirts on rapbay are IRON ON's...hella plastic feeling on the front of your shirt in a big square shape. Fuck that