R.I.P TO MY NIGGA CECIL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2007
A motorcyclist killed Friday in a Santa Rosa crash was identified Monday as a 25-year-old Santa Rosa man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Cecil Gerome Bowens died Friday afternoon after he failed to negotiate a turn on Highway 12, just east of Farmers Lane. His bike crossed into oncoming traffic and smashed head-on into a car, Santa Rosa police reported.

Bowens died at the scene.

The driver and passenger in the other car had minor injuries, police reported.

Traffic was closed for more than five hours while officers investigated and the crash was cleared.

WOW THIS REALLY FUCKS ME UP I AINT TALK TO YOU IN A YEAR SINCE LAST THANKSGIVING I WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR LAUGH R.I.P BRO YOU SHOULDNT BE GONE YOU HAD YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU TAKE CARE BRO I'LL SEE YOU UP THERE THANKS FOR ALL THE LAUGHS THRU THE YEARS!!!!!!

Sep 18, 2002
on my way home from work on friday i drove by the scene 10 minutes after it happened and saw dude laying there on the ground with a yellow tarp over him...RIP

Jun 5, 2004
Yea i drove past the day after and there was a bunch of peopleon the side of the road puttin flowers and shit. I almost totaled my car driving drunk last month i turned right from farmers to 12 and hit that median and fucked up my car. and if that wide ass median wasn t there i would be dead.

but thats sad to hear, RIP to your homie, it looked like he had a bunch of people that loved him