R.I.P THE MAC NAME DRE..!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2004
student.santarosa.edu
Mac Dre

i dont know if this is the appropriate place to start this thread but i was reding on B.A.R.T forum that Mac Dre was shot and killed this weekend in KC. i will miss thizz nigga one of the bays greatest was taken from us to damn early.

Rest In Paradise Mac Dre
:( :( :( :(

Jun 22, 2004
this is sad...im stuck homie....confused....like what??...rest in peace dre...shoot...my cuzzo live right there in crestside off of sawyer street....its a sad day for mac dre fans across the globe....make a nigga wanna crawl up in a hole and never come out....

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
DAMN.... IM TRIPPIN.... NOW I REALLY WISH I WOULDA WENT WIT PLOT N THE HOMIES TO THAT SHOW THEY HAD IN PACIFICA.... FUCK MAN.... THIS FOO WAS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS TO REPRESENT THE BAY, N I FEEL U ON KMEL NOT SHOWIN HIM NO KINDA LOVE.... FUCK THE RADIO, MAC DRE IS TOO HARD FO THE MUTHAFUKIN RADIO STILL!!!! REST IN PEACE TO ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS 4RM THE BAY, SHIT, ONE OF THE BEST TO TOUCH A MIC.... HAD MO GAME THAN HALF THESE FOOS DOIN THEY SHIT.... A FUCKIN O.G. LOST IN THE GAME.... I WISH THERE WAS MORE INFO THO

Apr 25, 2002
although there has been more than one incident involving northern cali rappers gettin shot at in kc(tnutty..cbo..now MD) i wont hold any grudges against the whole section..thats just ignorant..tho there is some explainin to do on there behalf

RIP MAC DRE!! its all day mac dre bumpin on my radio today..and smoke sessions and bottles spillin in his memory...LIFES A BITCH AND THAN YOU DIE!!