R.I.P Southerncomfort

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Chris was an awesome person! I only had the pleasure of kicking it with him like 1 or two times just cuz I ran into him at a bar we both used to go to. He helped me out when my Pops got sick with Cancer and got me a job at the airport, but I was so fucked in the head I only worked there for a few days, but he was a really great dude for helping me. You will be very missed Chris, I'm gonna slap some awax right now in your memory. ThornCity503 @ThornCity503 if u need anything bro holler at me on FB and I'll shoot ya my number. I can also attend the wake if you need some extra friends there, my condolences to you and your family. Keep your head up, You got another Angel looking over you now, and I bet Chris is up there trying to log onto siccness right now laughin and in no more pain.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
wtf EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER where u been foool? just up and disappeared one day. still got the same line though, holler aT ME SOMETIME G.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Soco loved festivus. Pole in my living room next festivus fasho.
most brehs love wacky animated cartoons, the breh soco loved him some seinfeld....

......I guess this nigga a lil different.

lol love ya breh. you always kept a breh smilin an shit, we gonna keep it lit for you in freedom town.