R.I.P. SLICCS GOTCHA (OF MFR)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Im tired of the never-ending cycle of violence that has KC in a visegrip...... smh

It's almost like as soon as someone gets in a position to expand and grow, the grip of the streets knocks that person down..... smh

The ignorant b/s that goes on in the KC streets really gets mind-numbing.....

So many shattered dreams, so many young lives cut short, so much potential never fullfilled........

May 2, 2002
Muthafuckaz in the town don't wanna see the next person doin' somethin' good. Doesn't matter what it is...rap game, academics, sports....WHATEVER. As soon as you got somethin' goin' for yourself and are doin' the right thing, a muthafucka won't rest til he sees your downfall.

KC, we need to shake this hatin' ass mentality. I'm sure its the same for other cities; just seems a bit more prevelant in KC. You hear about it all the time. Doesn't make any sense.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
RIP 2 MY NIGGA SLICCS GOTCHA..DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT BUT HE HAD A COOL PERSONALITY AND WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE KC NIGGAS....DAMN THATS FUCCED UP.....KC AINT PLAYIN BUT NIGGAS GOTTA CHANGE THE GAME SOMEHOW....NIGGAS GONE BE SCARED 2 COME OUT THERE AND ITS ONE OF THE NICEST CITIES IN THE U.S. 2 ME....MAKES ME WANNA WATCH THAT "YOUNG BROTHERS GOTTA GET IT TOGETHER" VIDEO BY MAC MALL....GOD BLESS THE LIVING AND DECEASED!!!

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Muthafuckaz in the town don't wanna see the next person doin' somethin' good. Doesn't matter what it is...rap game, academics, sports....WHATEVER. As soon as you got somethin' goin' for yourself and are doin' the right thing, a muthafucka won't rest til he sees your downfall.

KC, we need to shake this hatin' ass mentality. I'm sure its the same for other cities; just seems a bit more prevelant in KC. You hear about it all the time. Doesn't make any sense.
RIP -

SOUNDS LIKE THE BAY AREA