R.I.P Robert Reed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2002
As a lesson at how precious life truely is Mr Robert Reed the one I posted about in the stop the rumors thread or whatever has passed away this morning after just walking around yesterday and looking forward to getting out of the hospital and going to eat some beef enchiladas and having his last conversation about some regular things with my mom.
He looked better and was feeling better and then the next day he's gone.

RIP Big Rob!

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
AIDS:
AIDS stands for Anally-Injected Death Sentence. AIDS is the politically correct term for Gay Cancer and The Ebonic Plague and is proof that God hates fags and niggers because all niggers have aids. As the name of the disease implies, AIDS is transmitted predominantly via buttsecks between two men. Aside from buttsecks, gay people can transmit AIDS by touch or injecting their tainted blood into harmless str8 people on the street. Afrikan people are responsible because they ate/eat monkeys.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
AIDS:
AIDS stands for Anally-Injected Death Sentence. AIDS is the politically correct term for Gay Cancer and The Ebonic Plague and is proof that God hates fags and niggers because all niggers have aids. As the name of the disease implies, AIDS is transmitted predominantly via buttsecks between two men. Aside from buttsecks, gay people can transmit AIDS by touch or injecting their tainted blood into harmless str8 people on the street. Afrikan people are responsible because they ate/eat monkeys.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Honestly, what did this kid hope to solve? Did he actually think he'd post online about how the dude died and we'd all be eating our own words? He came to the wrong place for confirmation that he was doing the right thing. Fuck, I've never even heard of the guy, yet he has 1,200 posts and wanted us all to add to a sappy ass letter addressing people telling his mom that his stepdad is dying. It's almost like he knew, but moms didn't and he was trying to keep it a secret. Fuck this guy.

Jun 4, 2004
Robert Reed died in 1992 at age 59 in Pasadena, California, from bladder cancer; he was suffering from HIV at the time although it did not contribute to his death. He was cremated and his ashes were buried in Memorial Park Cemetery, Skokie, Illinois.

If that's who you speak of... you late on news.....

Jul 9, 2002
Honestly, what did this kid hope to solve? Did he actually think he'd post online about how the dude died and we'd all be eating our own words? He came to the wrong place for confirmation that he was doing the right thing. Fuck, I've never even heard of the guy, yet he has 1,200 posts and wanted us all to add to a sappy ass letter addressing people telling his mom that his stepdad is dying. It's almost like he knew, but moms didn't and he was trying to keep it a secret. Fuck this guy.
No Fuck you, Why do you need to "hear" of me to be nice and help me? You are correct I did come to the wrong board, only in the open forum would such issues be taken as a joke. The purpose of the letter was to help my mother not suffer any more than she has to while working at her job. My co-workers could give 2 shits about Robert and were just looking to gossip. My mother complete knew what was going on but I was basically asking my co-workers to not be cruel and upset her anymore than she already is at work with people's lives in her hands. Is that so hard to understand?

BTW I did get the help on the letter that I needed from a Siccness vet. No Jokes or Puns just straight help no questions why this etc etc like I got in that other post.

He was not the Brady Bunch dad god damn it.