"R.I.P Q-Ball" Roccett Loc GBC rapper *Video*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Wow sorry to say but that shit was really weak and horrible his bouce sounded all animated robo cop status it was really really
Really weak

Dec 25, 2003
It's like most of the Cali rappers that are really good in the first place are mainly crips. Snoop Doggy Dogg not Snoop Dogg.
Eazy E
WC
Kam
MC Ren
Daz
Krupt
Nate Dogg
Tray Dee
Goldie Locc
Brotha Lynch Hung
G-Macc
COS
Big No Love
At one time Mr. Doc
Sixc I think or maybe he had is own gang. I know that he was from Creekmobb but I don't know if he was a crip or not.
X
Cbo
Babe Reg
Bleezo
Sav Sicc
Scitzo
Lil Blu
Skari
Key Loom
Tall Cann G
T-Nutty
Flowhekens
just to name a few.

Who do the bloods really got big beside Mack 10 Tech 9Ne and Sorry ass Game. On a really big level. Twisted Insane and Young Droop do have flows though.
Mitchy Slick from San Diego (Lincoln Park) is halfway there & he just got signed to Hoo Bangin (I think he turned down Cash Money) & hes legit!!

All the pimped pretty fuckboy industry bloods are too fake & faggoty & just jumped into it all due to the market trend GAY!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Also alotta ppl still are wondering if B-Real from Cypress Hill was in fact a certified blood??? Also heard he was fakin it & switched to allieing wit los eses & sorta claimed a southsider as they began beefin wit Ice Cube & 10???

Nov 17, 2009
That shit gots 2 b fake....the only time the bloods were better rappers than the crips was on that oldschool blood&crip albums.

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
I've always wondered if Q-Ball (the one Lynch talks about) has ever had anything recorded on tape because I remember Lynch saying Q-Ball was one of his personal favorite rappers. Maybe he was just talkin about battle rapping or something but I've always wanted to know.

Aug 17, 2002
YOung Dre D and Bow Leggs were dope rappers that claim the red. the old dre d stuff was the mutherfuckin tight but the new stuff not so much.