R.I.P Luna Vachon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
yeah he was pretty dope...and he had some good midcard level matches over the years in wwe...i really liked him when he was younger and in better shape as half of the "headshrinkers"

May 24, 2002
OMG I AM SHOCKED!

NoDQ.com > WWE > Luna Vachon police report: Drugs found
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 08/30/2010 at 03:10 PM

TMZ.com has published the police report from the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office regarding former WWE performer Luna Vachon’s death. Among the details revealed in the report include:

* Authorities found a box containing Oxycodone in Luna’s kitchen. It was found near a pile of “blue, chalky debris next to a small straw.”

* There were “multiple prescription bottles and miscellaneous unsecured pills” in a bedroom.

* Also found was another small plate that contained more pill residue and another straw.

An autopsy was performed on Luna Vachon’s body over the weekend and the official cause of death will be released when the results are in for the toxicology exam that was performed during the autopsy.

Nov 14, 2002
I was saying to someone else the other day, that you have to snort a TON of that shit to OD and I'm surprised one could do it without nodding out first. I wouldn't attribute her death to that immediately.

May 24, 2002
I was saying to someone else the other day, that you have to snort a TON of that shit to OD and I'm surprised one could do it without nodding out first. I wouldn't attribute her death to that immediately.
Years and years of doing it takes a heavy tole on your body and usually your heart gives out on you.

The autopsy report will be heart failure or an aneurysm

Apr 20, 2005
i bet them wwf women got fire pussy. they could probably clinch their pussies virgin tight and suck all the ball juices from our sacks.

May 24, 2002
nah..id rather not...lets let her RIP...
fuck that. as soon as I find it Im posting it.

anyway.... no big surprise here...

NoDQ.com > WWE > New details on the death of Luna Vachon
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 10/13/2010 at 02:41 PM

The toxicology results are in for former WWE performer Luna Vachon.

The District Six Medical Examiner’s office in Florida found that Luna died from an accidental overdose of painkillers and anti-anxiety medication.

TMZ.com reports that the 48-year-old wrestler had oxycodone and benzodiazepine in her system when she died in her Florida home back in August.

Shortly after her death, it was reported that investigators found crushed pill residue and snorting straws at multiple locations inside Luna’s house.

Luna’s ashes were scattered last month at the late Andre The Giant’s ranch in North Carolina.