R.I.P Jenny Selithan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2005
Richmond Car Crash Kills Woman, Injures Another

(Bay City News ) RICHMOND One woman is dead and another is seriously injured after the car they were in hit a pole Thursday night, said Richmond police.

Police said the driver of a car with five occupants was drunk when it left the road and hit a pole around 9:40 p.m. at Richmond parkway and Parr Boulevard.

16-year-old Jenny Selithan was killed from head trauma and another female passenger was taken to John Muir Medical Center with serious injuries.

The other two passengers sustained minor injuries, according to police.

The male driver was taken into custody for driving under the influence, but police said those charges will most likely change to vehicular manslaughter.

R.I.P

see what happens when a person trys to show off...your my homeboi and all but sht stupid

Jun 23, 2003
damn dawg. Much love to you and your peoples. Stay up. That shit is hard. I remember back in the day my boy Matt got fucked up and thrown out his mustang. was never the same since. We all drive drunk and need to be more careful. MtownCriminal knows all about that deal.

Stay up fo realz.