r.i.p eileen nicole

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2006
eileen nicole is my cuzin she was killed valintines day in west covina while here 3yr old daughter was in the back seat of there van watching.the killer or killers dropped off her van at a couthouse in a parking spot marked for police use only while she was in the back coverd by a blanket. the police called family to come and pick up the van but never searched it even after the found out that it belonged to a missing person. when her mother and brother arrived to pick up the van her brother discovered her body under the blanket.

i LOVE YOU EILEEN REST IN PEACE

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
damn....RIP.....what happened to the daughter tho? they dropped the van off with the kid or what?.....that's some foul ass shit

Jun 13, 2006
they dropped her daughter off at a relatives house. her daughter will tell you how her mom died,she even says here moms dead and know she will not see her again. she also said they hit her in the face (the daughter's face).

Feb 15, 2006
RIP to yo cuz. wudnt wish that on any ones...but bruh...learn how to spell ur fams name tho.

"eileen"

"EILLEN"

"eillen"

hopefully, ur juss drowning ur sorrows in sum hennessy. den id understand, ive gone down that route so many times.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
"they" dropped her off at a relatives house? they as in the killers? damn, that's some shit....that's hella tramautic for a 3 year old tho, also an odd grip on reality at that age to know that her mom is not coming back

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
at least the child is ok.....I mean, its tough to lose a relative, but that would've been some dirty ass shit to kill the kid too like what happened out in sac where the father got shot outside his car and the killer(s) went to the car and shot the kid too

Feb 5, 2006
I FEEL FOR YOUR LITTLE CUZZO MAYNE. WE ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL IN MY FAMILY. MY LITTLE NIECES AND NEPHEWS KNOW EXACTLY WUT HAPPENED TO THEY OTHER GRANDMA. NOT SOME SHIT LITTLE KIDS SHOULD BE THINKIN BOUT BUT AINT NO POINT IN SUGAR COATING IT

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, the only death I've had to explain to my son was our cat....but at least I was able to put it in a lesson. "Stuey got hit by a car and died. He was playing in the street and a car hit him."

Moral of the story: stay out of the street or daddy will beat your ass!