R.I.P. Darnell Smith

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2004
Prayers go out to his family.

June 16th 2008
SAN DIEGO: The son of a local pastor was shot and killed in the Emerald Hills neighborhood of San Diego early yesterday, authorities said.

Darnell Anthony Smith, 20, was in his second year of study toward a business administration degree at San Diego Mesa College and worked as a customer service representative at Cox Communications, family members said.
“He was a very driven boy,” said his mother, Sheila Smith. “He was very determined to get his degree and open his own business and wanted one day to be a good daddy.”

Smith was walking to an aunt's house with two cousins on Pyramid Street near Kelton Road shortly after midnight when someone stepped out of a dark-colored sport utility vehicle and began shooting, police said. Smith was the only person hit. The SUV drove west on Kelton Road.

Police arrived minutes later and found Smith on the sidewalk. He died shortly after paramedics arrived.

Smith's father, Donald Jones of Higher Praise Christian Fellowship in San Diego, insisted that his son wasn't involved in crime.

“I don't think he would have had the time,” Jones said.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
this is a kold world man....niggas been outhere keepin it peaceful.......like i said b4 all older homiez where ever u 4rm embrace us younger niggas........r.i.p