R.I.P Chris MACK DADDY Kelly of Kriss Kross

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
learn how to read I never said i believed shit. I said thats what alot of people saying. I dont know what happened I wasnt partying with him i said that bitch on teh phone kept acting slow and wasnt tryna save that man.

word going around is that he was set up And killed as a sacrafice for jermaine since hes in debt now. after hearing that 911 call i can see where people getting this from. bc that bitch on p-hone had no motivation in trying to save him.
The fact you entertain the notion and "can see where people get this from" and even bring into conversation that the illuminati killed a man who hasn't had a hit song in 20 years as a blood sacrifice for Jermaine Dupri to get money (even though Jermaine Dupri has been broke for 10 years, so why now?) all because an hourly wage worker was "slow" tells me you would be the type to believe retarded shit like this.

Feb 8, 2003
The fact you entertain the notion and "can see where people get this from" and even bring into conversation that the illuminati killed a man who hasn't had a hit song in 20 years as a blood sacrifice for Jermaine Dupri to get money (even though Jermaine Dupri has been broke for 10 years, so why now?) all because an hourly wage worker was "slow" tells me you would be the type to believe retarded shit like this.
thats not saying I believe it though. I said i can see where people getting the idea from. so you failed get off my dick and quit tryna criticize what i said bc you failed. and it dont matter how long its been since he had a hit if thats the case look at whitney houston, MJ, and other that was supposely killed as sacrifices non of them had hits in over decades. you too dumb to realize that the sacrifice can be anyone with ties to the one gaining. chris kelly was a big part of JD life and kris kross basically was the foundation of soso def. if he was a sacrifice or not thats just something you or me will never know so who knows maybe he was a sacrifice maybe he wasnt. i can see the argument from both ways bc he was low key recluse then he did the comeback show for jermaine soso def in feb made a large amount of money and hanging with popular ATL rappers the last month when before the concert they wasnt thinking about him T.I. used to diss the fuck out of them in some his songs. now dude gone from the usual overdose so it is what it is point is he dead now. only god and whoever involved know the truth and if its true then JD will be sent to hell. If JD all sudden gets out of debt then the world knows whats up.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
whitney houston, MJ, and other that was supposely killed as sacrifices non of them had hits in over decades. you too dumb to realize that the sacrifice can be anyone with ties to the one gaining.
I'm "dumb", but you bring up and advocate the argument that celebrities are illuminati blood sacrifices......

I'm pretty sure you got some kind of learning disability homie

Feb 8, 2003
and heres the 911 call cant nobody on this site tell me that bitch was focus on saving him. she sounded like she didnt even even care she had no emotion she was slow at checking to see if he breathing.

Feb 8, 2003
I'm "dumb", but you bring up and advocate the argument that celebrities are illuminati blood sacrifices......

I'm pretty sure you got some kind of learning disability homie
You the one who turned it into a "argument" and made more out of what i said. i just said what people been saying if you didnt like it you shouldve just shut the fuck up and stayed in your place bc i wasnt even talking to you anyway. never no learning disability and im not your homie bc no lames be in my circle.

last time i checked im allowed to say whatever i want who are you to try and criticize but you failed bc whole point i wasnt the one who said i believed any of it i said what was out there. now this is lame arguing with a sucka like you. if you dont like what i say then hit ignore or dont read. something dont sit well about his death to some people so leave it as that.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
You the one who turned it into a "argument" and made more out of what i said. i just said what people been saying if you didnt like it you shouldve just shut the fuck up and stayed in your place bc i wasnt even talking to you anyway. never no learning disability and im not your homie bc no lames be in my circle.

last time im checked im allowed to say whatever i want who are you to try and criticize but you failed bc whole point i wasnt the one who said i believed any of it i said what was out there. now this is lame arguing with a sucka like you. if you dont like what i say then hit ignore or dont read. and something dont sit well about his death to some people so leave it as that.
I ain't arguing you with you -homie-, i'm cracking jokes about how much of a moron you are. Every thread you post in on the siccness you continuously prove my theory that you have a learning disability. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't the first time you've brought up celebrities being blood sacrifices to the illuminati. You call me a lame and a sucka, look into the mirror -homie-. You're a grown man in his mid 30's who continuously brings up moronic illuminati conspiracy theories every time a b-level celebrity dies.

"To some people it doesn't sit well". To morons on the internet who watch too many illuminati youtube videos. All that shit does is disrespect the dead and you bringing it up that "I could see how these guys might be right about illuminati blood sacrifices" just advocates the further stupidization of our country.

You're right though, you can say what ever you want and I'll be quick to point and laugh at your posts that are stupid. Because just like you, I can say what ever I want also.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I heard Brodie was fuckin with that belushi (coke+heroin) on a normal basis

That child stardom/sexual-rape allegations/alopecia drove him to depression and homie was doin hella dope to escape

I wouldn't doubt it tho. Kris's Kris's were slightly around them same people as like b2k and hella other young child stars. When u got bitches screaming for you and you're just like 13 surrounded by a bunch of drunk adults shit can get a lil weird

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase
Feb 8, 2003
I ain't arguing you with you -homie-, i'm cracking jokes about how much of a moron you are. Every thread you post in on the siccness you continuously prove my theory that you have a learning disability. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't the first time you've brought up celebrities being blood sacrifices to the illuminati. You call me a lame and a sucka, look into the mirror -homie-. You're a grown man in his mid 30's who continuously brings up moronic illuminati conspiracy theories every time a b-level celebrity dies.

"To some people it doesn't sit well". To morons on the internet who watch too many illuminati youtube videos. All that shit does is disrespect the dead and you bringing it up that "I could see how these guys might be right about illuminati blood sacrifices" just advocates the further stupidization of our country.

You're right though, you can say what ever you want and I'll be quick to point and laugh at your posts that are stupid. Because just like you, I can say what ever I want also.

where did i say in thread did i say I thought that dude was a sacrifice? i never said that you cant read. and hell yeah I feel Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston was sacrifices and im definately not the only one who think that either mass people and celebs think the same. i said word is people been saying that Chris Kelly is a sacrifice so thats not saying that i think hes one its saying was being said out there. you must be on those dumb ass wiggers or immigrants that cant read and comperhend. and another thing actually im not in my mid 30s im in my early 30s im not even 34 yet so once again you are wrong.

since you so much on my dick and worried about my thoughts. heres my thought on what happened. hes another case of fucking with the wrong people a.k.a so called friends. I think his friends let him die in front of them bc they wasnt quick to call for help or revive him. I bet they all left with the dope and evidence soon as he started dying then the bitch called 911 when the crib was cleared.

word going around is that he was set up And killed as a sacrafice for jermaine since hes in debt now. after hearing that 911 call i can see where people getting this from. bc that bitch on p-hone had no motivation in trying to save him.

now point Out where I say i believe the "illuminati" did it.

so there you go once again your wrong. if you wanna jock me that hard go follow me on twitter or something i have over 110,000 followers I wont give your bum ass no shoutouts either so dont ask.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Scary to think Darkshowdown has kids.

and its scary to think you still live at your parents house after all this time bum and your broke ass still drinking southern comfort so you failed at life there..

I forgot its your turn to step in here since i clowned your weak ass before next is that fiend second360 clown or whatever his name is he probaly in a facility somewhere right now relapsing off heroin. all three yall suckas together arent equal to the man i am. all three of yall sailed over here on the intertube together. it never fails yall crash test dummies i knock your punk asses down every time yall talk that shit in these threads. the sperm i shot on your bitches face is more man then you.

its a shame somebody cant even comment on a thread without some fuck boy coming in tryna criticize them and change they words up.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i dont wanna get involved in this interwebz pissin match... but can someone explain to me why a person with no relevance for over 2 decades (kris or kross, not sure which one) was killed as a sacrifice to a person who has had zero relevance in about a decade (JD)???

maybe ill go watch angels & demons again and try to get a better understanding of the illuminati...

Feb 8, 2003
i dont wanna get involved in this interwebz pissin match... but can someone explain to me why a person with no relevance for over 2 decades (kris or kross, not sure which one) was killed as a sacrifice to a person who has had zero relevance in about a decade (JD)???

maybe ill go watch angels & demons again and try to get a better understanding of the illuminati...
idk you should go ask some the people who said he was a sacrifice go look on the news article comments, fb, twitter, worldstar, youtube etc and ask the people who made the comment. and jd actually had some relevance he been behind the scenes at epic and he still produced some hits in the last few years so hes not really not out the loop.

you should pick up books to learn about it. youtube only allowed so much before it got deleted.

Last edited: